Where can I find parts for Hi-point 995

PDA

jordan1948
April 12, 2010, 12:54 PM
I need the 2 main bolts for the Hi-point 995 but they don't sell them on Hi-point's website. I thought about just going to a hardware store to get the closest thing I could find the the bolts and nuts are made kind of special (only way I can describe it). Does anyone know a website I can go to, to find replacement parts?

If you enjoyed reading about "Where can I find parts for Hi-point 995" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
oasis618
April 12, 2010, 01:08 PM
I would try just calling Hi-Point. Best case scenario they will send you a couple for free and worst case is they will sell them to you. Either way, it's better than ending up with the incorrect hardware.

cleardiddion
April 12, 2010, 01:26 PM
Buy a new one! :p
In all seriousness, Hi-Point's customer service is great. I'd say give them a call.

jordan1948
April 12, 2010, 04:51 PM
Thanks guys, don't know why I didn't think about calling them (no not sarcasm I really didn't think about it hahaha).

If you enjoyed reading about "Where can I find parts for Hi-point 995" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!