Recommendations for a ROA holster

PDA

Bill from NJ
April 13, 2010, 06:43 PM
Hello,

I am looking for a leather holster for my Ruger Old Army's.

I'm not sure If I want a single or a double carry at this time.

The Ruger Old Army's in question are with the 71/2 inch barrels and both have adjustable rear sites.

Oh, and a belt to go with the holster(s) too.

Any input from you gentlemen would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Bill

If you enjoyed reading about "Recommendations for a ROA holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
arcticap
April 13, 2010, 09:39 PM
http://www.huntercompany.com/leather.html

Here's their holster size chart:

http://www.huntercompany.com/sizechart5.html

Bill from NJ
April 14, 2010, 08:46 AM
Thank you arcticap for pointing me in a good direction....

Bill

higene
April 15, 2010, 03:48 AM
I am currently thinning the heard and cleaning out my gun locker. I have 2 holsters for ROAs and a Lawrence basket weave belt that you might be interested in.

The first holster is a Bianchi "Old West" for large SAA 44s. It has been died in a red and black color scheme. It is over 20 years old and has had a ROA in it for that long. It could use a little oil or saddle soap and possibly a re-die job but is a very sound rig.

The second holster is a Palidin style holster it has no company marks that I can find. It is lined and has had very little use.

The belt is a Lawrence 2" basket weave. It looks like it has never been worn. It is a 38" belt. It is 36" to the tightest loop and 40" to loosest.

The gun in the holster is a ROA 7 1/2" with adjustable sights.

Items are $25 per piece (you pay shipping). PM me if you are interested.

higene
April 15, 2010, 03:54 AM
Is it cheating to post more pictures this way?

If you enjoyed reading about "Recommendations for a ROA holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!