Deer Creek Products?

PDA

Texas Moon
April 19, 2010, 06:21 PM
I've seen reference to a BP vendor named Deer Creek Products.

My Internets search foo is weak.

Can anyone tell me info about them?

If you enjoyed reading about "Deer Creek Products?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
kwhi43@kc.rr.com
April 19, 2010, 06:30 PM
Well they are a couple of off the wall good old Indiana couple who live about
30 min. from Friendship. Real fun to have a cold one with. If you Google them
you should come up with their address and phone no. They don't have a web
site. They are nice people.

arcticap
April 19, 2010, 07:51 PM
Deer Creek Products, Waldron, Indiana, Phone 765-525-6181

mykeal
April 20, 2010, 12:37 AM
Be very careful with Googling Deer Creek Products. There was a company in Florida a few years ago that used that name, but they were a scam outift. You will often get their web site returned by a Google search on that name. Don't confuse the two. The bp sutler Deer Creek Products has never had a web site and is not associated with the scam site in any way.

Snaggletooth
April 20, 2010, 12:43 AM
I buy most of my parts from Deer Creek, Waldron Indiana. Its a mom and pop operation/ If you need parts you talk to a real live person and they are very helpful.

Texas Moon
April 20, 2010, 03:57 PM
Ok thanks for the info.

Do they have a printed catalog or do you just call them cold asking for what you need?

kwhi43@kc.rr.com
April 20, 2010, 04:22 PM
Yes, they have a catalog, Just call them. Their phone is quite busy.

mykeal
April 20, 2010, 07:29 PM
Yes, as kwhi43@kc.rr.com says, they have a catalog. However, it only contains a small part of their inventory, and lists just major items, no parts at all. It's worth getting, but your best bet is just ask whoever answers.

If you enjoyed reading about "Deer Creek Products?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!