Frankenstein Glock

PDA

ainokea
April 28, 2010, 05:28 PM
Here is a video on my Frankenstein Mutant Glock Hybrid. Let me know what ya think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awzPqE-Teh4

If you enjoyed reading about "Frankenstein Glock" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Youngrevolver
April 28, 2010, 09:40 PM
How reliable is that? I would like to see it preform. Just a thought. Cool concept though.

ainokea
April 29, 2010, 01:24 AM
How reliable is that? I would like to see it preform. Just a thought. Cool concept though.

Pretty good so far, only put a 100 rounds through it to try it out and no FTF or FTE. I'll put up a range video sometime.

macadore
April 29, 2010, 01:41 AM
Interesting film. Thanks.

Sapper771
April 29, 2010, 09:04 AM
Would the G29 slide fit on the G36 frame ? That would be even more frankestien-ish.....just don't know if the frame could take the abuse of the 10mm.

smartshooter.45
April 29, 2010, 09:31 AM
im not a glock owner but that is pretty cool. i love being able to change the upper on my p220 turning it into a 10+1 22lr (takes 5 seconds). basically two great guns in one.

i would imagine glock wouldnt like this kind of thing, but if it works, i say more power to you.

i look forward to seeing your range video.

Youngrevolver
April 29, 2010, 09:47 AM
Would the G29 slide fit on the G36 frame ? That would be even more frankestien-ish.....just don't know if the frame could take the abuse of the 10mm.
It would most likely fit. However there is no other mag that will fit the G36. It is the only single stack Glock mag and would take some heavy mods to make it work and still might not be 100% reliable.

ainokea
April 30, 2010, 06:42 AM
True the G29 slide and barrel will fit on the G36 frame but there are no single stack 10mm magazines for glock.

1KPerDay
April 30, 2010, 01:35 PM
I'm a subscriber to your channel; cool vids.

BTW does anyone know if a full-size slide/barrel will fit on the compact glocks?

Will a G21 slide work on a G30, for example?

ainokea
May 2, 2010, 11:08 PM
I'm a subscriber to your channel; cool vids.

BTW does anyone know if a full-size slide/barrel will fit on the compact glocks?

Will a G21 slide work on a G30, for example?

Thanks for checking out the channel

Sadly no it won't work. Where the locking block is positioned on the frame is different on the compact and full sized model and also the recoil spring assembly is different. It would be cool if they could swap uppers.

If you enjoyed reading about "Frankenstein Glock" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!