Hide sticky's for moble users.

PDA

jmorris
May 4, 2010, 06:16 PM
How hard would it be to hide sticky's so you don't have to scroll down so much when using a phone to check back?

If you enjoyed reading about "Hide sticky's for moble users." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mal H
May 4, 2010, 06:21 PM
That function doesn't currently exist.

(And how are we supposed to know when a forum viewer is a mobile user?)

Don't forget you can always use the "Archive" view of the forums and threads (located in the menu at the bottom of each page). I don't think the stickies show up in that format.

jmorris
May 4, 2010, 07:29 PM
The "archive" view would be great but the most recent thread is from 2002. I sent you a pm (if you have a mobile device) so you can see the difference.

Mal H
May 4, 2010, 10:17 PM
The archive can be viewed from the beginning (the default) or from the most recent threads. For the latter, be sure to click on "PDA" in the upper right corner.

I don't have a mobile device, but your PM suggests running THR in a mobile version and a "normal" version. I thought your question was only about hiding stickies for mobile users.

Derek may be able to address the mobile user version.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hide sticky's for moble users." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!