Need Good Holster

PDA

giggitygiggity
May 4, 2010, 11:48 PM
I need a good holster for the following two guns: Glock 21SF and Glock 30SF. I want a holster that can be used for crossdraw. I also want a holster that can be used for strong-side draw. You can recommend a holster that fits both of these requirements or one for each. Also, I am not interested in IWB holsters. What are the best holsters out there? How does the Blackhawk Serpa hold up? Also, I'm not a huge fan of using my thumb to break out of the holster. I want something that I can quickly draw my pistol from the holster. What are my options? Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Need Good Holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
AWorthyOpponent
May 7, 2010, 04:19 PM
Blackhawk Serpa lineup is amazing. By far my favorite. I have one for each of my firearms. You buy the holster, which should fit both of those firearms, and comes with a paddle attachment and an adjustable belt attachment.

As for the cross draw, the entire Serpa line-up can be adjusted for both forward and backward cant. The tightness can be adjusted for your preference, and I have NEVER had a problem with the release.

dovedescending
May 7, 2010, 04:28 PM
Do yourself a favor and getcha something leather. A lot of pancake holsters have one extra slot so that it can be worn crossdraw or strongside.

Try http://www.simplyrugged.com.

stars1
May 30, 2010, 09:42 PM
Try Desantis or Galco.

308LR
June 25, 2010, 03:39 PM
How about a good tac side leg drop holster with the tac light ??

I have been looking for the correct model.

Suggestions ?

mgh
June 25, 2010, 06:06 PM
Mitch Rosen UPL can be used stong side and crossdraw. Expensive but excellent quality.

If you enjoyed reading about "Need Good Holster" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!