American Shooter, Shooter?

PDA

Marshall
January 21, 2003, 08:15 PM
Who was the tubby ol' boy with the Cowboy Hat that clould perform trick shots with about any gun and bow?

If I could shoot like that I wouldn't need a job, make a hellava living on bets!

I have never met anyone that can shoot like!

:what:

If you enjoyed reading about "American Shooter, Shooter?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Triad
January 21, 2003, 08:19 PM
Bob Munden(sp?) I think.

Mal H
January 21, 2003, 08:27 PM
Yep, Bob Munden is the expert shooter you've seen, not many alive that are faster or more accurate. But, he's not the expert archer though, that's Byron Ferguson. I guess they both do suffer a bit from Dunlop's Disease. :)

Ledbetter
January 21, 2003, 08:42 PM
You can teach yourself to point shoot pretty good if you're willing to chase .22 boxes around the range with a pistol fired from low ready for an hour a week.

rick458
January 21, 2003, 08:42 PM
Bob Munden is also very famous for doing action work on Colt SAAs

Triad
January 21, 2003, 08:43 PM
Dunlop's Disease What's that?

Ewok
January 21, 2003, 08:45 PM
That's when your belly done lops over your belt.

hansolo
January 21, 2003, 11:01 PM
I have the same affliction...only I call it Goodrich....'cause I eat a lot of good rich food...........:(

Justin
January 21, 2003, 11:17 PM
Chubby or not, Bob Munden is The Man! :cool:

Marshall
January 22, 2003, 12:22 AM
Yes, Bob Munden! Thank you! Was driving me crazy trying to remember his name!

He is the Man! Whew! :what:

JohnKSa
January 22, 2003, 01:07 AM
I have never met anyone that can shoot like that!
That's because he's the only one...

I'll reconsider if someone else starts shooting dimes out of the air with a revolver or can draw and hit a target from a signal in under a quarter of a second.

Marshall
January 22, 2003, 01:22 AM
Didn't I see him shoot a bell at 500yds with a revolver and make it ring, iron sights I might add?

makdaddy03
January 22, 2003, 01:22 AM
Have you seen him shoot the SA revolver? Whew!!! That was fast!

Justin
January 22, 2003, 01:45 AM
That's because he's the only one...
There can be only one!

j/k

I'd say that Munden is right up there with the likes of Ed McGivern, who was an accomplished trick shooter back in the day. (Go buy a copy of his book 'Fast and Fancy Revolver Shooting' it's a good read, and an account of the amazing things this guy could do with a handgun.):cool:

And wouldn't you know it, Bob Munden has his own website:
http://www.bob-munden.com

tomkatz
January 22, 2003, 04:36 AM
200 yard shots with a snubbie, I still don't believe it, Bob is definately "the man"....tom

Okiecruffler
January 22, 2003, 04:55 AM
Munden is good, but Byron Ferguson is downright SCARY. Hitting asprin in midflight with a longbow. That one still gives me the willies.:what:

If you enjoyed reading about "American Shooter, Shooter?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!