Anybody using MBC lead bullets in 380 Auto?

PDA

sharptailhunter
May 19, 2010, 01:58 AM
I'm considering buying a Sig P238. I've shot it and really enjoyed it. I've recently been using MBC LSWCs for my .40 and I absolutely love them. I see that they make one bullet for the 380 (90 gr. RN).

So, my final hurdle before buying the gun is to be sure that those bullets would work alright in the Sig. I ask because I have done a lot of research on the Sig and there are some reports of failure to feed or failure to extract. Of course, as with most www. entries, it seems only the negative ones end up on the screen. I didn't have a bit of trouble with the one I shot today. Also, some of you may be saying, it's just a 380, you can't be accurate with it anyway. I don't know what accurate is but I put the first 10 rounds I have ever fired with a 380 into the 2"x2" center square of the target with the total group size being right at 1.5". The Sig is one nice little shooting gun.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anybody using MBC lead bullets in 380 Auto?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Drthelongshot
May 19, 2010, 02:31 AM
I don't have a sig, but they function and are accurate in my bersa and LCP.

tom357mag
May 19, 2010, 08:13 PM
+1 on the .380 LCP & Keltec P3AT. Very accurate to 9 yards for me.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anybody using MBC lead bullets in 380 Auto?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!