Online Gun Dealer in Arizona, Oppose the Boycott!

PDA

dpeticca
May 21, 2010, 09:56 AM
I am looking for a new Sig pistol, and I want to show my support for Arizona. Can anyone recommend a good spot I could purchase online, and have shipped to my FFL?

The "boycott" of Arizona has spurred me to want to show my support by actually buying stuff from AZ that I would other wise purchase locally. When folks are talking about cancelling their trips to AZ, it makes me want to see if I can figure a way to alter my future travel plans and get some time in at the Grand Canyon state.

Here's a link (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/68_oppose_boycotts_of_arizona_over_new_immigration_law)to the poll that shows that 68% of Americans are against boycotting Arizona, while only 14% are for it. 55% are in favor of passage of a similar law in their own state, and 69% believe that police officers should be allowed to verify the identity of and citizenship status of someone they pull over.

I for one, think that 68% of us could probably have a major economic impact on Arizona by starting to send our business down there, even for a transaction one might generally try to do locally, like the purchase of a carry gun, or simply, a new lantern I need for an upcoming caming trip.

If you enjoyed reading about "Online Gun Dealer in Arizona, Oppose the Boycott!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hso
May 21, 2010, 10:06 AM
Let's be careful with this thread. The AZ boycott is NOT THR material and the only way this is going to be left open is if we stay strictly focused on firearms. Any discussion of the boycott and the decisions behind it will get the thread deleted.

You could always double up by purchasing a Ruger made in AZ (a friend of mine decided to go with the LCP instead of the P3AT to support AZ) from an AZ dealer.

Kingofthehill
May 21, 2010, 10:06 AM
Ive been trying to deal exclusively in Arizona product at this time. I love TX but right now i want to show my support for what i feel needs to be done hoping my state follows.

As of now, I too am looking for a good dealer in AZ to spend my money at.

BUGUDY
May 21, 2010, 10:28 AM
I believe J&G Sales are in AZ.

claiborne
May 21, 2010, 11:09 AM
I would contact Dave at Murphy's Guns in Tucson. 520 881-7074

When you move here, H2307 will allow you to purchase, free from federal regulations, firearms and ammunition made in Arizona.

When you move here here you will also see this:

http://www.tucsonweekly.com/tucson/trashing-arizona/Content?oid=1168857

when enough people see this they may stop complaining about Arizona.

I moved here not long ago from California. It sure is nice to be back in a free state that cares engouh to practice tough love!

Old Fuff
May 21, 2010, 11:11 AM
J & G Sales are in Prescott, and right now are having a sale on SIG P-6 9mm pistols just in from Germany. They also have other models of course.

Also check out Davidson's, a MAJOR Ruger distributor, also located in Prescott.

www.galleryofguns.com

Both outfits will sell to FFL dealers anywhere.

As for the boycott: Let the candidates with "D" after their name stick their neck in a noose. The November election isn't that far off. As for the ones in California, they may soon learn that they need electric power from us to run they're air conditioners. :evil:

Lorenzo Rojo
May 21, 2010, 01:09 PM
You can also check out Mike at Redbarn Guns. He is a great guy.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/GunStores/StoreDetails.aspx?sid=104904

armoredman
May 21, 2010, 02:02 PM
J&G Sales, great outfit.

outdare
May 21, 2010, 03:35 PM
http://www.arizonagunrunners.com/index.html
Dealt with them in the past and had good service.

blindhari
May 21, 2010, 06:40 PM
Davidsons (Gun Genie) is here in Prescott, az about 12 miles from my house. They have a set up that will let you look over an amazing inventory and have the weapon sent to your local dealer with all pricing up front. They also have a warranty that covers every firearm they sell, if there is a problem they don't fix it, they replace it no matter who makes it.
I have purchased from thier website 4 times now and can recomend them highly. They also get specials in, like a Talo H&R in 45-70 with an 18" barrel with discounted pricing.

blindhari

danez71
May 21, 2010, 09:20 PM
While I have not used J&G or Davidsons, I only recall hearing goods things about both .

As an AZ resident, thanks to all for your patronage.

King of the Hill, I think TX has a good chance of increased patronage too :-)

millertyme
May 22, 2010, 02:24 AM
Lots of them. www.colemantyler.com is another shipper.

jr_roosa
May 22, 2010, 04:19 AM
www.sgcusa.com

Scottsdale Gun Club. Good prices.

-J.

menacingsquirrel
May 22, 2010, 11:34 AM
+1 for Murphy's. I grew up in Tucson. Very cool store with nice selection.

If you enjoyed reading about "Online Gun Dealer in Arizona, Oppose the Boycott!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!