Feedback on Sig P2022 needed

PDA

smallbore
May 22, 2010, 02:43 PM
Anybody here own/shoot the P2022 in 9mm. I'm thinking about buying one and would appreciate any/all feedback about your experience with this model firearm.

If you enjoyed reading about "Feedback on Sig P2022 needed" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
cougar8040
May 22, 2010, 09:18 PM
Probably one of the best deals you can find on a Sig right now. Great trigger out of the box and most have night sights also. This gun gets great feedback on sigforum so I would not hesitate to buy one.

gc70
May 23, 2010, 12:10 AM
I have the earlier SP2009 (proprietary rail). Accuracy, reliability and build quality are great. The trigger is better than those on my classic P-series Sigs. The grip size is a bit large and the grip length is somewhat short for a full-size gun.

smallbore
May 24, 2010, 02:30 PM
cougar & gc. . .thank you. .think I'll go order it now

md7
May 24, 2010, 05:24 PM
the sig 2022 is very underrated imho. it has a nice single action, crisp and smooth double action, and the ones i have shot have been accurate and reliable. it may not be saying much, but i like em and think they would be solid performers for range, recreation, or for defense.

If you enjoyed reading about "Feedback on Sig P2022 needed" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!