pocket holster?

PDA

metalman8600
May 22, 2010, 07:23 PM
I've been wanting to get a small pocket gun and I see many people put them in pocket holsters. But what is stopping you from drawing the gun from your pocket with the holster still attached?

If you enjoyed reading about "pocket holster?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rnpollard
May 22, 2010, 08:13 PM
It has the rough side out and a hook on the front and rear of the holster to catch on the pocket opening as you draw.

In the unlikely event that the holster comes out with the gun I would just have to shake it off.

Like anything else dealing with ccw you just have to practice.

This is a version of my holster.

http://www.opticsplanet.net/galco-front-pocket-horsehide-holster-kahr-pm9-ambidextrous-nat-ph460.html

Take care,

R

M2Pilot
May 22, 2010, 08:24 PM
I have 1 pocket holster by FIST & am very pleased with it.

Onward Allusion
May 22, 2010, 08:48 PM
Some have sticky fabric, others have a hook, and still others are shaped to catch the upper part of your pocket.

If you have a very light CC weapon (ie. NAA Mini or Kel-Tec P32) you can have a change pocket sewn into the pants pocket.

metalman8600 (http://www.thehighroad.org/member.php?u=122975)
pocket holster?
I've been wanting to get a small pocket gun and I see many people put them in pocket holsters. But what is stopping you from drawing the gun from your pocket with the holster still attached?

armoredman
May 22, 2010, 09:01 PM
Mikas pocket rig is great for that, a gripping surface keeps it in place perfectly.

smallbore
May 24, 2010, 02:44 PM
I recently bought a DeSantis Nemesis holster for my Seecamp. Stays put when I draw the gun.

tetralaw
May 24, 2010, 04:22 PM
I also have a DeSantis Nemesis for my pocket gun. It works very well. So well, I almost consider it a PITA to get the holster out of my pocket when I get home.

If you enjoyed reading about "pocket holster?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!