Skeletonized trigger for CZ75B?

PDA

lowerunit411
May 23, 2010, 02:04 PM
Im no internet genius but i have searched a fair amount for this and cant find anything. can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

If you enjoyed reading about "Skeletonized trigger for CZ75B?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Lvl21nerd
May 23, 2010, 04:36 PM
hmm...im not entirely sure the trigger setup on a cz-75/85 would be capable of allowing skeletonizing

Sam1911
May 23, 2010, 06:19 PM
What do you mean? Have you seen one like this somewhere? Or are you wanting something that looks like a skeletonized 1911 trigger?

By nature of the pivoting trigger mechanism of a CZ (instead of the sliding trigger of a 1911) the trigger can really only be one fairly specific shape.

The purely single-action CZs do have a slightly different trigger profile but they still pivot from the top and are in essence solid, thin blades.

GZOh
May 23, 2010, 07:40 PM
You might want to try CUSTOMIZED CREATIONZ...
They do alot of quality custom finishing and custom triggers...
Ask for Todd, he may be able to do one for your CZ.

http://www.customizedcreationz.com/

lowerunit411
May 24, 2010, 08:07 AM
Thanks!! i have seen a picture of one on a forum somewhere but i didnt boolmark it and now i cant find it. i appretiate the input!

If you enjoyed reading about "Skeletonized trigger for CZ75B?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!