VLTOR Bren Ten Dealer

PDA

HvyJet
May 24, 2010, 11:13 AM
Just wanted to post up a source/dealer for the Vltor Pistol.

This is a dealer located in a suburb of Anchorage, AK but can ship to your FFL or if you are lucky enough to live here in God s Country a local source then!

You will have to contact him for prices and details but he is very excited about all of the interest in the pistols and anticipates high demand now and long into the future.
I have two standards on order myself and will probably order the Vice models when they become available later this summer.

Hope this helps anyone shopping for one of these, I for one am looking forward to this pistol coming out more than any I have every owned!
Cheers

Freedom's Armory
1130 E Rod Circle
Wasilla AK 99654

If you enjoyed reading about "VLTOR Bren Ten Dealer" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
General Geoff
May 24, 2010, 11:46 AM
It would be to this dealer's benefit to create an account on this forum or another forum, and upload detailed photos of the finished, shipped product. I'm sure there would be many prospective buyers (myself included) interested in seeing them.

If you enjoyed reading about "VLTOR Bren Ten Dealer" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!