7x57 Brass - Help

PDA

Kentucky_Rifleman
May 27, 2010, 08:25 PM
I reload everything I shoot (except the rimfires, and I'm saving up for the equipment :D).

I've been scouring around for a good source of once-fired 7x57 brass, but it is hard to come by.

If all else fails, I'll cut them out of 30-06 brass I scavenge at the range, but I'd MUCH rather get the 7x57 brass at a reasonable price.

Does anyone know any good sources?

Thanks in advance!

KR

If you enjoyed reading about "7x57 Brass - Help" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bwana John
May 27, 2010, 08:58 PM
Loaded 7mm Mauser S&B ammo from J&G Sales by the case. $16 / Box. Its hard to find just brass for a reasonable amount.
http://www.jgsales.com/index.php/ammo-for-rifles/7mm-mauser-7x57-/cPath/12_447

loadedround
May 27, 2010, 09:05 PM
Have you checked with MidwayUSA or Graf's for new unloaded brass? You may check availability and price online.

NCsmitty
May 28, 2010, 06:39 PM
Prvi-Partizan makes pretty good ammo and brass for a lot of different calibers. Graf and Sons have 7x57 brass in stock for $40.99 a hundred. That's certainly affordable for most people.

www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/category/categoryId/731

NCsmitty

If you enjoyed reading about "7x57 Brass - Help" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!