Savage Mark II Hi Cap Magazine

PDA

mortimormcsnerd
May 29, 2010, 01:45 AM
Hello all. I was just wondering if anyone knew if any company makes high capacity magazines for the Savage Mark II bolt action rifles. I was just given one for free and it came with a 10 round box magazine, but I would like to be able to shoot longer than that between reloads. I know countless companies make 25 and 30 round magazines for the Ruger 10/22 but I wasn't able to find any for the Mark II. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a great day.

If you enjoyed reading about "Savage Mark II Hi Cap Magazine" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Maverick223
May 29, 2010, 02:19 AM
Not that I am aware of. Besides the 10rnd mag is clumsy enough IMO. Why no just invest in several 5/10 round magazines? They can be found at some WW and are reasonably inexpensive last I saw.

:)

bigalexe
May 29, 2010, 10:05 AM
Given that it is a manual action, I have never found a reason for a Hi-Cap in a bolt gun. I would say just stick with the 10 rounders.

P.B.Walsh
May 29, 2010, 10:25 AM
I'm sure you could modify it......

If you enjoyed reading about "Savage Mark II Hi Cap Magazine" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!