Best place to buy dillon

PDA

wacki
May 30, 2010, 01:47 AM
Where is the best place to buy a Dillon press? Price & service wise.

Thanks in advance.

If you enjoyed reading about "Best place to buy dillon" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bushmaster223
May 30, 2010, 03:04 AM
I buy all of my Dillon products directly from DillonPrecision.com. Customer service is second to none.

jmortimer
May 30, 2010, 03:06 AM
Any where you want as long as it's Dillion as they only sell direct.

Roccobro
May 30, 2010, 03:10 AM
Brianenos.com

Justin

Tim the student
May 30, 2010, 04:11 AM
Do you have Scheels there? The one in Coralville IA sells Dillon presses. I want to say for cheaper than I've seen elsewhere, but I may be mistaken on that.

jr_roosa
May 30, 2010, 04:23 AM
They have the store here in Scottsdale with everything set up to play with. It's a good company.

-J.

EddieNFL
May 30, 2010, 09:02 AM
Ditto on Brian Enos. Service is available only through Dillon.

FN5.7shooter
May 30, 2010, 09:26 AM
Brian Enos. Dillon has a strong dealer program where price is tightly controlled, it is heavy stuff get free shipping. New units can be shipped directly from the factory. Service is from the factory. If you have a worn or broken part they will ship a new one for free. :)

cvo
May 30, 2010, 11:31 AM
Grafs and shipping is $4.50.

rfwobbly
May 30, 2010, 01:23 PM
No one discounts Dillon. Period. But I understand Brian Enos has special starter kits and other such "groupings" (and great service) which help differentiate his services. I've heard nothing but good stuff about Mr Enos, his forum, and his Dillon sales.

After the sale, you might as well deal directly with Dillon, unless you find some old stock in a neighborhood gun store that's under priced. Remember, almost any part of that machine that you loose, break, wear out, gets sucked out the window along with Dorthy and Toto, etc, etc is covered by their "No BS lifetime warranty".

Tim the student
May 30, 2010, 01:38 PM
http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv344/timthestudent/f24aadbc.jpg?t=1275237172

Sorry for the low quality pic. I was thinking about getting a Dillon, and took this pic to document the price for when I would be purchasing one. It was taken sometime after the national wrestling tournament, which was in March. I thought it was cheaper than I had seen online, and it seems it still is (assuming the price is still the same).

rfwobbly
May 30, 2010, 01:42 PM
550's are offered 2 ways...
• As a press only
• As a press with the first caliber conversion

Make sure you're comparing apples-to-apples there, pod-ner !!

Tim the student
May 30, 2010, 01:45 PM
Good to know. I decided not to buy one, so I pretty much stopped doing research. Thanks for the heads up though.

If you enjoyed reading about "Best place to buy dillon" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!