P-11 triger job

PDA

ozarkgunner
May 31, 2010, 04:48 PM
I've looked before, and not found many accesories for the P-11. I found one ad for a triger job, but it only brought it down to 9lbs or so. Does any one know of a good trigger job for the P-11? Preferably just a drop in, do-it-yourself kit. I don't have the money to send my gun off to a gun smith.
A descent trigger job would greatly increase my accuracy.

If you enjoyed reading about "P-11 triger job" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
trekgod3
May 31, 2010, 05:10 PM
Check out : http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?board=101

There's all kinds of good info on the P-11. If I recall, the older P-11 had a heavier trigger pull than the newer ones. I think the old ones were 10 to 11lbs and the new ones are 7 to 8lbs. There are no "drop in" triggers available. There are some mods you can do like the "fluff and buff" and the "paper clip" mod to help a little with trigger pull.

Storm
June 1, 2010, 12:47 PM
If you have any luck with it let us know. I had a P11, wanted to like it, but ended up dumping it due to that trigger.

BTW, don't waste your money on the trigger shoe.

Whirlwind06
June 2, 2010, 07:43 AM
You can find plenty of fluff and buff instructions which will smooth out the pull. A smooth 8 lb pull is really not bad. better then most revolvers.

If you enjoyed reading about "P-11 triger job" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!