HK USP Compact 9mm price check

PDA

GETxSOME
May 31, 2010, 04:41 PM
At my local Gander Mountain I found a used HK USP compact 9mm for $629 with 4 clips and a case. I've been looking for something good for CC and range and was having trouble finding something that felt good, was decently compact, and had cheap ammo. I think this may be the winner depending on your feedback. I'll get pics up in about a half hour. Thoughts?

If you enjoyed reading about "HK USP Compact 9mm price check" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
bg226
May 31, 2010, 04:44 PM
Good Price especially if the mags are factory, but the condition needs to be excellent.

GETxSOME
May 31, 2010, 05:21 PM
What kinds of things should I look for to ensure quality? Gander Mountain does have a 1 year warranty on used guns too.

Also, would this be better than a P99/P99c or a S&W MPc?

flinch
May 31, 2010, 07:46 PM
No it wouldnt be better. Those are all world class guns. The H&K is sort of a semi compact and holds less rounds than the others. Of those mentioned all are winners.

Hk Dan
May 31, 2010, 08:01 PM
Just make sure that the spare mags aren['t "Pro-Mag", and are in fact HK fatory mags. I'd call the price "decent" if they are factory, standard capacity mags.

If you enjoyed reading about "HK USP Compact 9mm price check" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!