CZ support

PDA

30mag
June 1, 2010, 09:00 PM
If I were to have a problem with my CZ-75B, what would be the best way to
A) contact CZ
B) explain my problem (i.e. what information to provide)
C) ship my pistol

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ support" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
The Lone Haranguer
June 1, 2010, 09:04 PM
A and B. Call CZ-USA's customer service number, explain the situation and get a shipping authorization number. They will tell you how to proceed from there. Simply shipping it unsolicited may cause problems.

Quoheleth
June 1, 2010, 09:08 PM
^ this.

IIRC, they actually have a policy where if you do not get an authorization number first, you gun doesn't get touched.

I contacted them by email last fall and they took care of my problem. Be aware, service is not the fastest in the world - I want to say it was 2-3 months. I had to pay shipping both ways (their labor cost included not only parts/service but FedEx back to me). A ten dollar spring cost me almost $120.

Q

30mag
June 1, 2010, 09:28 PM
Well, the trigger doesn't drop the hammer sometimes. That's a BIG problem. It ought to be covered under warranty. The gun is around three years old.

The Lone Haranguer
June 1, 2010, 09:36 PM
CZ-USA contact and warranty information (http://cz-usa.com/warranty/)

Let us know how you make out. I've never actually used their customer service. :)

ozmosis
June 2, 2010, 06:28 AM
For a used rifle I was getting light primmer strikes from a warn spring, they replaced it at no cost including shipping. Even after I explained I was not the original owner, they said "no problem where can I send the parts too?"

30mag
June 2, 2010, 08:57 PM
How does one go about shipping firearms?

ozmosis
June 2, 2010, 09:28 PM
How does one go about shipping firearms?
They will send you a label and you drop it off at a UPS/FEDX store. Then its sent back to you. At least that was my experience with my custom .45 that had to take a few trips to the shop.

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ support" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!