We Have Added The 9mm 122 Grain Flat Point!

PDA

dardascastbullets
June 2, 2010, 06:46 PM
To all fellow shooters;

We are now manufacturing the 9mm 122 grain flat point bevel base cast bullet. It is added to our bullet line on our website. Enjoy!

If you enjoyed reading about "We Have Added The 9mm 122 Grain Flat Point!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Tacoma
June 2, 2010, 09:31 PM
Your web site seems broken. It will not allow shopping by caliber.

Jeff H
June 2, 2010, 09:36 PM
Your web site seems broken. It will not allow shopping by caliber.

Works fine for me.

Nice bullet Matt and at a nice price. One of these days when I run out of LRN, I'll have to order some of these to see if they work better in the guns that like the XD that like LRN loaded uncomfortably short.

Oceans
June 3, 2010, 05:32 PM
Wow that looks like a winner! should be just the ticket for small game, how do you think it will do in a 92FS? what would be a good velocity for this bullet to avoid leading?

Jumping Frog
June 3, 2010, 10:44 PM
Hey Matt, I am curious. I like to shoot LSWC designs in my .40's and my .45's (guess I like the nice crisp holes). However, I have never seen a commercial LSWC design in 9mm. Is there any reason why?

If you enjoyed reading about "We Have Added The 9mm 122 Grain Flat Point!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!