CVA Wells Fargo Pistol Kit

PDA

loadedround
June 8, 2010, 06:49 PM
Would a knowledgeable BP shooter(s) help me out. I have inherited a CVA Wells Fargo Pistol kit nib that I relly have no use for. I was thinking of sellng it on Gunbroker but I haven't the slightest idea of the value of this kit. It's sealed in a styrofoam box and complete with instructions, but if it had an outer sleeve, it's missing. Could someone help me out? Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "CVA Wells Fargo Pistol Kit" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
denster
June 8, 2010, 07:41 PM
About a hundred bucks maybe a little less.

arcticap
June 8, 2010, 08:57 PM
I think that it would be worth about $140 - $160 more or less.
Someone on Auction Arms recently sold an unfired Taylor's Uberti Wells Fargo steel frame in the white for $200 plus shipping and that had oval bolt notches on the cylinder.
IMO even a brass frame Wells Fargo kit would be worth at least $140 and maybe more if some folks are interested. :)

loadedround
June 9, 2010, 09:21 AM
Thank you gentlemen.

If you enjoyed reading about "CVA Wells Fargo Pistol Kit" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!