Review: Osprey International 4-1650 AO Scope TA41650MDG

PDA

702Shooter
June 8, 2010, 09:00 PM
"I was fortunate to have 702Shooter.com loan me this Osprey International TA41650MDG Scope for testing, I promptly mounted it on my Remington 788. The scope came with picatinny rings, but I replaced them with my own as the accompanying rings were a bit high for my bolt gun. I have no doubt they would work well on a flat top AR style rifle. In fact, this is the very scope that 702Shooter.com is including on their Precision Rifle Give Away.

My first impressions of the Osprey were positive from the moment I picked it up...."

Read the full review with photos and video here (http://www.702shooter.com/product-reviews/osprey-international-ta41650mdg/).

If you enjoyed reading about "Review: Osprey International 4-1650 AO Scope TA41650MDG" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Review: Osprey International 4-1650 AO Scope TA41650MDG" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!