Taurus owner who will not buy Brazilizn again

PDA

jdinsavga
June 11, 2010, 05:50 PM
I have two Taurus handguns, M85 and PT99. While they are both fine pieces, and I will keep them, they are the last Brazilian product I will buy because of Brazil's nuke deal with Iran.

Maybe if Brazil gets rid of this guy Lula Da Silva or Bebop-a-lula or whatever, I might change my mind, but for now, no more Tauruses for me.

Jon

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus owner who will not buy Brazilizn again" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
lions
June 11, 2010, 06:05 PM
From the rules page (http://www.thehighroad.org/announcement.php?a=20):
We have learned from bitter experience that discussions of politics, abortion, religion, and sexual orientation often degenerate into less-than-polite arguments or claims that "my God is better than your God". For this reason, we do not discuss such subjects on THR, and any threads dealing primarily with these subjects will be closed or deleted immediately.
Emphasis added.

Larry Ashcraft
June 11, 2010, 06:09 PM
Politics is off topic on THR.

And instead of posting IBTL nonsense, try reporting the offending thread.

Larry Ashcraft
June 11, 2010, 06:57 PM
Sorry, need to clarify;
And instead of posting IBTL nonsense, try reporting the offending thread.
I was referring to a post I deleted, not lions'.

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus owner who will not buy Brazilizn again" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!