I am so happy to have THR

PDA

ccsniper
June 15, 2010, 02:13 AM
I don't know if this fits here, but I wanted to express my graditude for all the members and staff of this forum. I have several other accounts on different forums and this one has the most polite and willing to help members of all of them. Someone don't immediately get attacked for asking a question or being a newbie to the forum.

I am not harping on the other forums, just saying I prefer this one over the others. So from me to all the members and staff I say thank you for keeping this site family friendly and to me the best gun forum on the web.

If you enjoyed reading about "I am so happy to have THR" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
cleardiddion
June 15, 2010, 02:14 AM
Hear hear!

ReadyontheRight
June 15, 2010, 02:16 AM
Hear Hear. Thanks Oleg! For creating the best firearms forum ever.

Crawfish141
June 15, 2010, 04:47 AM
I agree. This is also probably the most polite forum on the entire internet, as well.

Walkalong
June 15, 2010, 07:17 AM
Yes it is, and we need to remember that when we want to gritch about moderation. ;)

Sort of like reveling in the clean, sparkling, pool water and then fussing about the upkeep. Can't have one without the other.

What ccsniper posted is primarily why I joined THR and why I have stayed. :)

Sebastian the Ibis
June 15, 2010, 08:26 AM
This is also probably the most polite forum on the entire internet, as well.

Ha ha, brilliant pun! An armed society is a polite society.

Thanks Mods! This is a great site.

ccsniper
June 15, 2010, 05:29 PM
nice to see others agree

Hk Dan
June 15, 2010, 05:31 PM
THR has impressed me. Glad to have it as a resource as well as a source of amusement from time to time.

Zack
June 15, 2010, 05:31 PM
THR has helped me with every gun purchace. Thank you!

MileHighMan
June 15, 2010, 05:44 PM
I have learned so much about guns, ammunition, gun handling, strategy, tactics and the wide range of opinion on those same topics.

Thanks to all the contributors, the moderators and the Admin.

Boba Fett
June 15, 2010, 05:55 PM
Yes it is, and we need to remember that when we want to gritch about moderation. ;)

Sort of like reveling in the clean, sparkling, pool water and then fussing about the upkeep. Can't have one without the other.

What ccsniper posted is primarily why I joined THR and why I have stayed. :)
+1 http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/images/smilies/bigok.gif

killchain
June 15, 2010, 06:01 PM
I, however, have a HUGE PROBLEM.

We do not have a water fountain of Hawaiian Punch. :P

jeepguy
June 15, 2010, 06:06 PM
i have learned alot & have been able to partake in some good thought provoking conversations. so thank you all.

wishin
June 15, 2010, 07:36 PM
Fair And Balanced ala FNN.:D

W.E.G.
June 15, 2010, 07:42 PM
Even the Jerk's have something important to share.

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd7/rkba2da/humor/shinola.jpg

Maverick223
June 15, 2010, 08:38 PM
Best forum on the net...was startin' to itch during the "great THR blackout" last weekend.

BTW, bikerdoc typically organizes a "Moderator Appreciation Day" on the first Thurs. of the month (can be found in Tech. Support).

:)

Lee Roder
June 15, 2010, 09:32 PM
An armed society is a polite society

I know NOT MINE :D

mustang_steve
June 15, 2010, 09:48 PM
Boo to Hawaiian Punch, it's all about the Tahitian Treat! :)

...seriously, welcome and enjoy. Niceness is contagious, but in a good way.

If you enjoyed reading about "I am so happy to have THR" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!