Hello From Florida! On Point!!

PDA

shootonpoint(.)com
June 15, 2010, 10:48 PM
Hey everyone! I'm from Jacksonville, FL and i'm 24 years old about to graduate college in the fall. I'm starting my own company and after much hard work and long hours, ON POINT is up! Several designs are posted! I would love to hear your feedback so please let me know what you think. The website is posted below!

http://www.shootonpoint.com/

If you enjoyed reading about "Hello From Florida! On Point!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
kingpin008
June 16, 2010, 12:12 AM
Welcome to THR - While I can understand your excitement, it's generally considered bad form to make your first post here an advertisement. Just FYI.

NMGonzo
June 16, 2010, 12:15 AM
I like the website design.

What did you use to build it?

rayman
June 16, 2010, 02:20 AM
welcome, So you're a club out of OP? Where do you & buddies shoot? I'm out at Oakleaf Plantation.

shootonpoint(.)com
June 16, 2010, 10:44 AM
thank you for the advice kingpin! :)

Rayman - we're not a club. On Point is just there for people to show their passion about shooting, whether it's at a range or hunting. We are based out of OP. I normally just shoot at an indoor range off beach blvd.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hello From Florida! On Point!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!