What gun for angry bear in drug withdrawal?

PDA

telomerase
June 19, 2010, 12:38 PM
Sometimes "they" really are out to get you... to the point of getting a bear all worked up and then releasing it near your house:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37788628/ns/travel

If you enjoyed reading about "What gun for angry bear in drug withdrawal?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
sonier
June 19, 2010, 01:02 PM
A REALLY BIG ONE, Im sure if all grizzlie bears had that mindset to kill, the whole what to carry for bear conversations would change to the biggest sidearm you can carry, I feel really bad for the old man, my apoligies to the family.

Eyesac
June 19, 2010, 01:04 PM
That's really too bad. But I'll say this much, nobody should hike unarmed in grizzly territory... They can eat you if they feel like it.

harmonic
June 19, 2010, 01:30 PM
I read this on another forum. The guy knew about the risk as he was properly informed by the park personnel. Suicide by bear. When somebody wants to go, they're gonna go.

Oh, btw, not gun related. IBTL.

Art Eatman
June 19, 2010, 01:44 PM
Interesting, but not really a THR topic; certainly not in this context. And the basic "guns'n'griz" thing has been done to death, over and over and over.

Unfortunately, we don't have a forum for "Federal Mess-ups".

If you enjoyed reading about "What gun for angry bear in drug withdrawal?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!