Taurus Hex Bullets

PDA

WhoKnowsWho
January 22, 2003, 06:29 AM
Haven't seen them around too much. Anyone seen them online? Found 1 box on Gunbroker. I wanted to try some, they seem to have some good reviews.

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus Hex Bullets" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
denfoote
January 22, 2003, 06:41 AM
What do they do??? Put some kind of magic spell on the bad guy?? Seriously, I've never heard of the beast!!

Humble Texan
January 22, 2003, 10:34 AM
http://www.taurususa.com/TCB.html

dev_null
January 22, 2003, 10:34 AM
Bought a box for my Kimber. They feed just fine, were accurate, and rather too expensive for me to shoot more than a few for practice. I have no idea whether they're more "effective" than Hydra-Shoks, Golden Sabers, or magical beans. Hopefully I'll never have to find out.

-0-

DRGREG
January 22, 2003, 11:00 AM
They got a nice review in the latest issue of American Handgunner. Excellent expansion and weight retention. They put these rounds on par with the "premier" rounds.

Catbird
January 22, 2003, 11:02 AM
Visit www.ammolab.com and take a look at "Test Results" for the Taurus Hex Bullets; after that, browse around the forum for some good written information.

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus Hex Bullets" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!