Taurus Raging Bull 454 Casull Used Pricing

PDA

jon_from_colorado
June 21, 2010, 11:26 PM
Hello All,

This is my first post, but I have been cruising the THR forums for quite sometime. Thank you in advance for any reply's. Here is my question:

I wish to purchase a pistol for archery as protection for black bears. I ran into a slightly used Taurus Raging Bull chambered in a 454 casull, model 454SS2M the guy wants 500.00, I was wondering if this was a good price and what people thought of this pistol.

Thank you again,
Jon

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus Raging Bull 454 Casull Used Pricing" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
VegasAR15
June 22, 2010, 11:51 AM
Welcome to The High Road.

Someone here in Las Vegas is trying to sell a used one for $800, which I thought was ridiculous. He has been trying to sell it for months, wonder why it hasn't sold? 500 doesn't seem to bad, offer him $450 and see if he bites.
I don't have a Raging Bull, but I do have the smaller Tracker in 44mag, and I love it. People hate on Taurus, but I really like the looks of their revolvers, and I have not had any problems with either of my Taurus revolvers.

pcwirepro
June 22, 2010, 12:14 PM
That's a pretty good deal from what I have seen. I managed to find a hardly used 44 mag for $400 over the weekend. I actually talked them down to $380.00. Wish I had the 454 cas.
I just shot my first reloads through it not 30 minutes ago. All I can say is SWEEEEEEET. Feels like a .22 compared to my 357 sig.

Can someone please tell me how to make these pics smaller.

MCgunner
June 22, 2010, 12:59 PM
Can someone please tell me how to make these pics smaller.

Either resize to 640x480 before posting, crop it, or use tinypic.com and upload as 640x480.

jon_from_colorado
June 22, 2010, 02:31 PM
Thank you all for your reply, and feedback. I think I am going to offer him 450.00 and see if he bites, either way I think I am going to get it.

Thanks again.
Jon

jkulysses
June 22, 2010, 04:17 PM
I've never had the opportunity to shoot one yet but they sure look bad and was my favorite revolver in the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas games haha.

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus Raging Bull 454 Casull Used Pricing" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!