I think CC is more suspicious. Opinions plz...

PDA

johntaylorny
June 27, 2010, 02:25 PM
I think CC in the wrong way can look more suspicious and draw more attention than OC. By "wrong way" I mean you are CC with a tight shirt on where the outline of a gun is evident or a short shirt that rides up and exposes a portin of the gun.

I think it gives the impression as if you are trying to hide a gun, and that raises eyebrows. "Look, he's got a gun under that shirt".

Compare that scenario to a middle class guy, shaved, well groomed, dressed in casual business attire, OC on the hip. In my opinion CC would look more suspicious.

Please share your opinions on this...

If you enjoyed reading about "I think CC is more suspicious. Opinions plz..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
FourteenMiles
June 27, 2010, 02:29 PM
Is someone sees your CCW it is not concealed.

Deanimator
June 27, 2010, 02:30 PM
1. Ohio's an open carry state. Open, concealed, badly concealed, it's all legally the same here as long as you have a CHL.

2. What may seem obvious to you will more often than not, go completely unnoticed by the average person. I regularly carry full sized handguns in Don Hume 715M IWBs. I carry with a tucked shirt. That holster's not made to be tuckable, but I've never had anyone say anything, even people who know me and know I carry.

Justin
June 27, 2010, 02:31 PM
Context is everything.

I don't think cc is suspicious in the least, especially if the person is dressed reasonably well and appears to be going about their business.

kingpin008
June 27, 2010, 02:32 PM
My opinion is: who cares?

As long as you're carrying legally, I don't give a d**n if you're open carrying an original Buntline in a construction-paper holster with a gunbelt made of twizzlers.

You seem to be fixated on how the public at large perceives individuals carrying guns. As long as it's legal, why does it matter so much to you?

SharpsDressedMan
June 27, 2010, 02:33 PM
If you are suspicious while carrying concealed, you need more training.

Gouranga
June 27, 2010, 02:34 PM

Ditto. If you are obviously printing, well you are not CCing. Part of CCing is to figure out how to do it. When I first started, I tried on various outfits (felt like a '**** doing it), to see how well they concealed, if i could see ANY idea that I was carrying. Even now when I leave I will check the mirror on my way out to make sure I have not made a tactical error in my carry.

Suspicious to me, is the guy who "plays" with it, constantly readjusting it, someone who obviously prints, anyone who like to make it publicly known he is carrying during discussion, etc. True CCing, is not suspicious cause nobody knows you have a weapon in you.

TexasRifleman
June 27, 2010, 02:35 PM
You seem to be fixated on how the public at large perceives individuals carrying guns. As long as it's legal, why does it matter so much to you?

I agree. There seems to be a feeling among a lot of gun owners that we're some kind of reflection on the Second Amendment with every little move we make.

The simple fact is that if we are doing what is legal, that's good enough. That's about as good a reflection on the Second as you can get, being law abiding.

That's not necessarily true. There are all kinds of situations that might arise where someone might see the outline of the firearm through no intent of the carrier.

The real world isn't perfect, which is why most states use the word "intentionally" in describing their printing laws.

kingpin008
June 27, 2010, 02:39 PM
The simple fact is that if we are doing what is legal, that's good enough. That's about as good a reflection on the Second as you can get, being law abiding.

Bingo.

cambeul41
June 27, 2010, 02:40 PM
Concealed carry guns are a form of underwear. I agree that it is more modest if underwear is not exposed through too tight or too flimsy clothing -- but wearing underwear fully exposed? No thank you. That can be seen as threatening or soliciting action. [Fact: when I was elsewhere and else-when, open carry was considered to be a challenge to a gun fight.]

No, I am not against open carry. I am playing games with the question. Sometimes such game-playing does not translate well to print.

Now, someones turn to say, "Concealed means concealed."

TexasRifleman
June 27, 2010, 02:44 PM
I think it gives the impression as if you are trying to hide a gun, and that raises eyebrows. "Look, he's got a gun under that shirt".

Historically all concealed carry was looked at that way.

Honest law abiding citizens carried guns out in the open since they had nothing to hide. Only dishonest folks hid guns.

Somewhere along the way that got reversed.

And, it's not really that a well dressed guy with an open carried handgun is seen as less suspicious, the truth is that the public in general will assume him to be some kind of law enforcement. Right or wrong there's a stereotype in the minds of the general public.

Male, in dress pants, wearing a handgun in a leather holster. I'd bet 90% of the public will just assume "cop".

GunsBeerFreedom
June 27, 2010, 02:45 PM
I don't give a d**n if you're open carrying an original Buntline in a construction-paper holster with a gunbelt made of twizzlers.

This is the funniest thing I've read all day.

kingpin008
June 27, 2010, 02:52 PM
This is the funniest thing I've read all day.

I do what I can. :D

wishin
June 27, 2010, 03:18 PM
I think it gives the impression as if you are trying to hide a gun, and that raises eyebrows.

That's exactly what you're trying to do, and that's why it's called concealed. Some hide theirs better than others.

Zoidberg523
June 27, 2010, 03:22 PM
I agree with TexasRifleman on this. I would guess that at least 75% of the public thinks either, "cop" or "armed guard" when they see a well dressed person OCing.

OP, please remember that one can OC in the wrong way too. Fiddling with the gun, banging it on objects coming around corners, letting people touch it, etc.

In a hypothetical, you can tailor circumstances to suit any opinion.

KenW.
June 27, 2010, 03:26 PM
Concealed is CONCEALED. Dress for the part...

Ric
June 27, 2010, 03:26 PM
I'm of the opinion that 1 in a 1000 would even notice if I had a shirt with and arrow that said "gun here"
And even fewer would say anything about it that I can't handle with the line.
"It's an insulin pump, thank you for minding your own business."

Dravur
June 27, 2010, 05:08 PM
I hate to tell you all this... cuz, it really is true. Most of the people out there wouldn't notice if you walked around with a live badger in a bag strapped to your hip.

When I open Carried, I carried a Hard Chromed HK P7 in a Black Sharkskin holster. No one noticed. No one said Boo... No one did a double take or a facepalm. It was a non-event.

So, if you are even mildly concealing that hog leg, you will most likely not have any notice, or care.

Gottahaveone
June 27, 2010, 05:30 PM
"It's an insulin pump, thank you for minding your own business."

Yeah, I have never been asked, but I'm gonna say "It's a Colostomy bag. You mind helping me empty it right quick?"

I started out carrying 15 years ago with a PPK/S. The first time I went out in public, I felt like I had a 6' neon sigh over my head flashing "He's got a gun!!"

It took a very short while to realize that 99.999% of the people out there are so clueless to their surroundings that you have to *want* to show them you're carrying for them to notice. Of course this assumes that you show a little common sense and don't wear skin tight tee shirts, or reach for items on the top shelf with your carry-side hand, and squat to tie your shoe rather than bending over, etc so that your shirt doesn't pull up and shove a gun butt in their faces. A tiny bit of tact goes a long way......

smokin hot AR10
June 27, 2010, 06:02 PM
When I first got my CCW, I was very self-conscious about if my firearm printed but after carrying it for X amount of years, I have realized the average person does not pay attention to other people the way you may think.

When a person gets their CCW, they may need to change how they dress. Remember, you dress for success.

As far as Open Carry, I would rather not. I do not like to draw unwanted attention from other people. :D

pharmer
June 28, 2010, 03:58 PM
I buy Xlarge shirts. I sometimes look like a homeless person but that can be a good thing. I have been made exactly once. In 1996 I was taking a computer class at the local adult High School. When I leaned over to help the girl next to me, my 6906 was naked. I think the instructor soiled himself just a little bit. I had to resort to carrying a .22mag Davis derringer for the remainder of the course. Joe

CoRoMo
June 28, 2010, 04:09 PM
CC with a tight shirt on where the outline of a gun is evident or a short shirt that rides up and exposes a portin of the gun.

Compare that scenario to a middle class guy, shaved, well groomed, dressed in casual business attire...
Funny how each example is blatantly painted to support the biased premise.

As long as you're carrying legally, I don't give a d**n...

You seem to be fixated on how the public at large perceives individuals carrying guns. As long as it's legal, why does it matter so much to you? My thoughts exactly.

Dnaltrop
June 28, 2010, 04:13 PM
If you're a big guy like me (6'5", 215), the entire world is a bit of a squeeze. Strangely enough, people ram full on into me like I'm a mirage.

I have to keep it tight, and off the widest cross section of my body.

Literally I'm more worried about the next idiot shattering an elbow, or getting a concussion blasting their forehead into the holstered gun, than it being discovered on sight.

Visual confusion... My family dresses me in (admittedly nicer, and genuine) Hawaiian shirts, People are more likely to try and track the pattern to see if that hula girl is really wearing so very little, or they get lost in the massive floral patterns.

I Can't OC however, I'm startling enough to run into. (I'm one of those big guys who don't make much of a footfall either, I've been told to stomp more) I guarantee I'd have 10 "concerned citizens" calling 911 within seconds of approaching any populated area.

russ69
June 28, 2010, 04:40 PM
"I think CC is more suspicious."

Only if you think guns and gun owners are bad and only do evil. Personally I feel comforted when I see someone carrying.

Thanx, Russ

wally
June 28, 2010, 05:18 PM
Open carry gives up the element of surprise and makes you the first to be dealt with. As everyone else has said if your clothes "print" or fail to cover you are not concealing!

NavyLCDR
June 28, 2010, 05:26 PM
Open carry gives up the element of surprise and makes you the first to be dealt with.

:barf: Hasn't yet.

As long as you're carrying legally, I don't give a d**n if you're open carrying an original Buntline in a construction-paper holster with a gunbelt made of twizzlers.

ABSOLUTELY! And a little hint.... about 6 of the "rope" type twizzlers braided together is what I have found works best for a gunbelt....the standard twizzlers don't work worth a darn. :D

BamAlmighty
June 28, 2010, 05:42 PM
:barf: Hasn't yet.

I think you missed this...

the guy open carried and was robbed at gun point.

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/95999354.html

CoRoMo
June 28, 2010, 05:51 PM
Yeah... that one guy. He proves a lot.:rolleyes:
Nobody should ever open carry, otherwise they'll ALL turn out like that one guy.

His lone story is the exception.

Corporal K
June 28, 2010, 06:21 PM
Why would you wear a tight shirt if you're CC'ing?

KarenTOC
June 28, 2010, 06:22 PM
You mentioned in a previous thread that open carry was not a good idea. Now you say concealed carry is "suspicious." Where are you going with this? Are you opposed to carrying guns? Or are you trying to gather opinions on both open and concealed carry? Sorry, I'm just confused.

My opinion: whatever works for you, including not carrying.

NavyLCDR
June 28, 2010, 06:42 PM
I think you missed this...

the guy open carried and was robbed at gun point.

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/95999354.html

No, I didn't miss it. It doesn't even come close to supporting the theory:

Open carry gives up the element of surprise and makes you the first to be dealt with.

The guy was walking down the street, alone. He was NOT "the first to be dealt with". If he was carrying concealed, what would have happened? He would have been robbed at gunpoint anyway. I think it would take a pretty foolish person to use their "element of surprise" on a bad guy who already has his gun pointed at you. (Unless one is also trying to protect other victims as well.)

Also, in response to the OP, I don't think there is anything suspicious about a person merely because they are carrying a gun, whether they are poorly concealing it or not. I am a poor concealer myself. When I go into a mall or other instances where I desire to conceal my gun, I just take my shirt tucked in behind the gun and untuck it over the gun. Likely the end of my holster will be peaking out from under my shirt and there will be a definite flat spot showing under my shirt. There is nothing suspicious about the presence of a gun, IMHO. Carrying a gun should be a normal act by anyone who is concerned about their safety or the safety of their loved ones with them. Suspicion comes from the other ACTIONS or BEHAVIORS of the person, not from their gun.

Downr@nge
October 23, 2010, 10:35 PM
If I moved to a state that allowed both, I'd for sure carry concealed. I'm a big guy so I regularly wear big shirts. It would be easy for me conceal a full sized gun.

I don't think its suspicious at all! In today's liberal society, too many citizens have no idea about gun rights. So when they see someone open carrying, they automatically get alarmed and may call the police. I personally don't need the hassle. Plus, IMHO, it gives you a tactical advantage when you are concealed carrying.

springmom
October 23, 2010, 10:50 PM
Here in Texas, the law says that failure to conceal has to be intentional. But my CHL instructor emphasized that if the wind blows open your jacket and thus scares the bejeebers out of someone looking at you, you just failed to conceal. At that point, whether you get written up would be up to a cop who would, of course, have to be called while you dawdled around like an idiot in the neighborhood of said someone. Worst case is that the person who's looking at you IS a cop, and doesn't like concealed carry (not many of them around here, but some, I'm sure.)

So I dress around the revolver in my pocket. A loose tee is fine. If I'm wearing a tight tee, then it either goes IWB (which I try not to do anymore after surgery) or in my CC purse.

That said, I'm with Karen. What is the deal with the OP? Are you in fact against carrying altogether? It's got to be either concealed or open, and you think they're both a bad idea, apparently....

Jan

wrs840
October 23, 2010, 11:17 PM
I always concealed-carry, even when I'm also open-carrying. I'm legal with either/both in NC.

I've said it before here on THR: A clean-cut look keeps a gun-guy from drawing the negative attention the OP worries about, whether CC, OC, or both. I understand why some are compelled to adopt the bad-boy-persona, pop-culture being alluring as it is, but it complicates your life unnecessarily if you're also desirous of being an armed citizen.

Les

Mooseman
October 23, 2010, 11:27 PM
I've concealed carried here in PA for the last 18 years, only got spotted once that I know of and it was no big deal. Although it's legal I wouldn't open carry here in Philly for the same reason I don't wear expensive jewelry and flash wads of cash. IMO it generates unwanted attention and would decrease my safety. If I lived in a rural area of the country I would probably open carry because it's more comfortable.

okespe04
October 24, 2010, 12:47 AM
I simply do not care either way. I ccw and do not dress the part all the time. All of my pants have a perfectly worn outline of a pocket pistol in them. When I iwb my glock 19 or my 1911 my short shirts climb up over my pistol grip all the time. How I choose to carry my weapon is my business and my business alone. Regardless, nobody ever notices I carry a gun. I see people of all types with their knives clipped in their pockets every day. A tool is a tool.

saggy
October 24, 2010, 01:44 AM
Your premise is that a detected CC is worse than an OC. For that to be true, it would mean that one or both of the assertions below would have to be true.

1. The number of people who detect a CC and react poorly to it is greater than the number of people who react poorly to an OC.

2. People who detect a CC more often react worse than those who detect an OC.

#1 is false by definition. A detected CC is a far less likely occurrence than a detected OC even if done poorly (note, I said "poorly"; I'm ruling out "stupidly" as that's not a fair comparison.)

As for #2, I think there are two cases to consider based on whether the person doing the detecting is a rational minded, thinking person, or a reactive person:

In the rational case, that person when detecting your CC will be equivalent to when they detect your OC. When these folks assess your threat, your look, mood, and actions will have a far greater impact than the "concealed" aspect of your carry. Note that the majority of people who detect a CC will fall into this case and that they are most likely knowledgable about CC themselves.

As for the reactive types, they are far less likely to detect a CC. And even if they do, they don't think. So there is no conscious thought of "he has a weapon; it's concealed, that's trouble, flee." Rather, it is simply "he has a weapon, flee".

In either case, there is no clear argument that detected CC causes a worse reaction. Further, even if a worse reaction occurs, I think it is clear by my arguments that it is a very unlikely case and that it is nowhere near significant enough to outweigh all the benefits of CC over OC.

For me, CC > OC simply because there are a great many people who are uncomfortable around guns. Uncomfortable and nervous people are far more likely to act irrationally, ceteris paribus. Therefore, it is best to endeavor to make people comfortable even if your effort fails sometimes.

tooltech
October 24, 2010, 02:22 AM
Among the people who I knowto be carrying, the ones who are poorest at it are frequently off-duty cops. I have one buddy who I think was wearing his duty rig under a sport shirt. At the other end, I have another friend, of fairly small stature who could make a USP45 full size disappear.

I live in an open carry state. I dress appropriately for concealment, but, if my shirt rides up, (it's happened- I no longer wear that shirt if I'm going to be sitting for awhile) I don't get twitterpated. I adjust my cover, and move on. If you don't make a big deal about it, chances are no one else will even notice.

Ridgerunner665
October 24, 2010, 02:53 AM
Let me preface with this...I have had my CCW since 1994, so I'm not exactly new to it.

I don't have any negative personal opinions of open carry...but as I read this thread it begs a question.

Take a guy like me for example...(your average Tennessee hillbilly)

I don't wear "business clothes", I don't own anything that even slightly resembles a suit, couldn't tie a tie if I owned one...I wear work clothes (mostly Carhartt pants, T-shirts, camo cap, etc.), even my "good" clothes are work clothes (relatively new versions of the previously mentioned attire).

I'm not always super clean cut...I am a truck driver, and I HATE shaving, I've been known to be a little "rough around the edges"...

The question...

What type of stereotype would you pin on me if you saw me carrying openly?

yeti
October 24, 2010, 02:59 AM

You would look like another local and wouldn't cause so much as a raised eyebrow, at least around here.

Ridgerunner665
October 24, 2010, 03:04 AM
Yeti I wasn't expecting that...LOL...but its good to know.

I have and do open carry at times (only near home, where I am well known)...I was just curious what kind of responses I'd get about it on here.

sixgunner455
October 24, 2010, 03:26 AM
I agree.

Shaving sucks.

stickhauler
October 24, 2010, 03:47 AM
I think CC in the wrong way can look more suspicious and draw more attention than OC. By "wrong way" I mean you are CC with a tight shirt on where the outline of a gun is evident or a short shirt that rides up and exposes a portin of the gun.

Compare that scenario to a middle class guy, shaved, well groomed, dressed in casual business attire, OC on the hip. In my opinion CC would look more suspicious.

Well, I think a person who makes a statement such as the above is suspicious. I think it implies a person who chooses to conceal carry a firearm is too ignorant to figure out how to actually conceal a firearm without making it be known to everyone around them. It also tries to foist off the assumption that all open carry people do so dressed to appear as if they're a cop or some how authorized by police to carry openly, as if they're on "official duty" as opposed to the idiot who never tried to conceal who is quite obviously a criminal and "up to something."

Yet another open carry advocate who is trying to push an agenda by making claims his side of the argument is the logical choice while claiming concealed carry people "appear suspicious" because they're unable to figure out simple concepts.

I'll use the example of the Pennsylvania lady who got her CCW revoked then reinstated for openly carrying at a soccer game. She quite easily could have carried her firearm concealed, and her illogical claims that carrying concealed wouldn't be possible since she had children makes little sense. Truth be told, she was an open carry advocate, and wanted to press the issue. Pictures of her at the game show her to be well groomed, and dressed much like any woman in a business setting. Yet, her appearance at the game, openly armed, sure as hell looked suspicious to other man and women (and likely the kiddies too) at the soccer game. Police were called to deal with an "openly armed woman" at the game, she was disarmed (legally or not, it happened), and cited to appear in court. Her CCW was revoked, later reinstated after an outcry from the public nationwide. Oh, they checked the law too, and found out they couldn't revoke her license for open carrying. But I'm sure she paid some serious legal fees for her actions. Is that the path you want to follow? Or would you rather be a suspicious idiotic concealed carry person too stupid to actually conceal a firearm.

I attend soccer games of my grandchildren fairly regularly, in parks where it is legal to conceal carry. I dress as I usually do, wearing jeans (actually washed regularly, unlike some on society), a tee shirt, and a short sleeved dress shirt (or long sleeved, according to the weather) un-tucked, and unbuttoned. Usually a Western style dress shirt. I bathe regularly, and wash my hair. I know how to use a razor, and do so each morning. I'm 56 years old, and have long hair worn in a ponytail. And I have never caused a stir in the crowd of younger soccer moms and dads attending watching their little precious children play the game. I've never had police called to check me out.

And I'm hardly the minority in concealed carry holders. The vast majority of us know how to conceal a firearm so you would never imagine we're armed even if you're standing right next to us for an hour or better.

You think you look more legit open carrying, fine with me. I'll use my own tried and true method of carrying concealed, and never tick off those among us who consider an armed person being "up to something" or "suspicious." Or a potential criminal. I'll bet I have fewer intense conversations with law enforcement at the end of the day.

Neverwinter
October 24, 2010, 10:31 AM

Once you control for all of the other appearance variables, OC vs CC should not make a difference except for those who believe that concealing something is suspicious. I tend to keep a closer eye on those people because they view privacy in such a dim light and could be hiding something which really is suspicious(as opposed to something innocuous like a firearm).

NavyLCDR
October 24, 2010, 12:13 PM

That you are an American who knows the government can't protect you and, if they could, probably wouldn't protect you from the possibility of violent crime; so instead you choose to do the responsible thing and have the means available to protect yourself and possibly those around you, which is not only a right protected by the Constitution of the US, but also what I feel is a duty to perform.

Depending on how you looked and where you were, I would stereotype you as a trucker, a biker, a 'Nam vet... but that wouldn't be affected by if you were wearing a gun or not.

Trumac
October 24, 2010, 03:48 PM

You've seen my rig?

788Ham
October 24, 2010, 04:48 PM
NavyLT,

I like your comments, right upfront and to the point! I've seen other responses of yours on here, what brought you to my attention, your handle. My wife's son is stationed at W. I. , Wa, AD 1, lifer. LOL Thanks for your service and your ideals, I was Navy also, '67-71.

Semper Fi

Patriotme
October 24, 2010, 05:03 PM
I agree with you. If you are doing that poor of a job concealing your gun then you probably will look more suspicious then a well dressed gun owner carrying in the open. If you your part and keep your gun concealed it's better than open carrying in my opinion.
You made a good point about how you're dressed. The way that you present yourself while carrying counts for everything. If you look like a criminal, white trash or gangster then that's what people will expect from you.
I read an interesting article about what cops look for when someone is spotted carrying concealed. They look at how you present yourself. They also look at your weapon, your holster, your gear. They are sizing you up long before questioning you. A heavy belt suitable for holsters sends a message that the gun owner is a professional or at least knows his business. On the other hand the officer writing the article said that having a pistol merely tucked into a waistband says "Criminal." He made the interesting point that he's never arrested a criminal that was using a holster. It was a decent article and if I can find it I'll give the source.

writerinmo
October 24, 2010, 05:04 PM
Next time you go into Walmart, watch the people around you. You will notice that, if they even glance your way, they aren't really "looking" at you, more a casual glance that just slides on past you. They are just too busy with their own life to worry about anyone else unless it's someone they know. Once they look at you and don't recognize you, it's back to whatever is currently occupying their attention. No scrutinizing looks, measuring you up and down, wondering if you have a pistol under that Hawaiian shirt or under that vest.

Obviously you have a responsibility to do your part. I mean, if you feel the need to wear skin-tight tshirts and speedos, then foregoing the concealed carry is a must, since you lack the capability to do so. If you can afford to purchase a pistol and buy ammo, then you can afford a couple of pairs of pants or jeans an inch too large in the waist, I know I can and the only income I have is a guv'ment disability pension, but I still manage to spend 30 bucks on two pairs of walmart jeans.

With that concealed carry comes a great responsibility that can result in loss of life... can the responsibility to conceal it properly be too much to handle as well? If that answer is yes, then maybe you just need to leave it at home while you shop for your next pair of speedos...

springmom
October 24, 2010, 05:11 PM
Do y'all realize that this guy hasn't been on THR since he posted this? Check out his profile. He disappeared from the forum in July and hasn't been back. We're all talking to an empty chair.

Jan

Bubba613
October 24, 2010, 05:16 PM
When I see someone OC'ing it raises suspicions in my mind he's an idiot.
If I see someone concealed I see a potential customer.

NavyLCDR
October 24, 2010, 06:21 PM
When I see someone OC'ing it raises suspicions in my mind he's an idiot.

And that statement speaks volumes regarding your level of intelligence.

Archie
October 24, 2010, 06:31 PM
If it's legal, it's legal.

Having said that, I find people who carry concealed and then advertise the fact by either concealing it poorly or telling everyone to be 'tacky'. Nor do I think it is a good 'public relations' technique.

It's like owning a fast car and spinning the tires every time a traffic light turns green.

This is of course a personal opinion of mine; no doubt someone disagrees. I carry concealed at every conceivable opportunity, but I do so with discretion. I also like fast cars and plan on buying myself a new Mustang in the near future. I will drive it discretely as well.

Sam1911
October 24, 2010, 08:46 PM
So we're arguing our points to a poster who hasn't bothered to look in again in three months ... and now we've slipped off the edge into calling other gun carriers idiots.

Next step is folks saying things we have to ban them for, so let's shut this down to save us from ourselves.

Polite, gentlemanly debate is fine. Propping up your argument with broad character impugnments gets you a long walk off a short pier.

If you enjoyed reading about "I think CC is more suspicious. Opinions plz..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!