Good News in NH (again!)

PDA

franconialocal
June 29, 2010, 09:15 PM
The town of Nottingham NH has approved it's town employees carrying/bringing firearms to and during work! Of course all other state and federal laws still apply (ccw permits, other restrictions, etc.)

Story here:
http://www.wmur.com/news/24085481/detail.html

As expected, some of the comments at the bottom are just plain ignorant. Create a user account and post your own. More to come if I get more info. on it. This is it for now.....

If you enjoyed reading about "Good News in NH (again!)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
loadedround
June 29, 2010, 09:43 PM
I just love the mind set of the New Hampshire people. Someday my retirement cabin will up there. :)

SSN Vet
July 1, 2010, 08:20 PM
Live Free or Die Baby....

Remember when the libs tried to remove that line from the license plates?

FIVETWOSEVEN
July 2, 2010, 12:29 AM
I love this state!

1eyedwillie
July 2, 2010, 08:31 AM
Good on ya!

Hope it works out well and everybody behaves themselves. Successful implementation of practices like this (and Utah's school carry) is what eventually will make it easier for similar laws in other parts of the country to be implemented. It may take a while, but when people realize that the bad decisions of the few shouldn't restrict the rights of the many, we will all benefit.

FIVETWOSEVEN
July 2, 2010, 10:58 AM
Now that I think of it, Does this allow teachers in public school to carry?

swiftak
July 2, 2010, 12:26 PM
I love my state.
If they try to remove "Live Free or Die" from my license plate, I will have it painted on my tailgate.

SSN Vet
July 2, 2010, 04:16 PM
Now that I think of it, Does this allow teachers in public school to carry?

Nottingham is in SAU #44 which is a state administrative school district, so the schools are not under the direction of the town

If you enjoyed reading about "Good News in NH (again!)" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!