Back the Nuge

PDA

KBT1911
July 2, 2010, 09:17 PM
This is a poll at ontheredcarpet.com that is critiquing whether Ted Nugent calling Obama "a clueless rookie president" and criticizing his leftist nominees to the US Supreme Court was out of line. It's already overwhelmingly "No" but it couldn't hurt to hammer it a little more.

http://www.ontheredcarpet.com/2010/07/ted-nugent-calls-obama-clueless-rookie-president.html?rss=rss-kabc-snippet-7534921

I apologize if this has already been posted.

If you enjoyed reading about "Back the Nuge" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Zoidberg523
July 2, 2010, 09:27 PM
I was disappointed a while back when the rumors that he would run for governor of MI were quashed. It would have been a great day for patriotic Michiganders indeed. :D

Warhawk83
July 2, 2010, 10:12 PM
The Nuge is the only celebrity that I don't hurl when he voices his opinion. I'd vote him in as gov, he actually runs a hunting outfit and for $1200 I believe you get 3 days hunting HUGE wild boar including one hunt with him. I plan on doing it if I ever have the extra money laying around. He'll probably be dead first considering I have two small kids and student loan debt.

sv51macross
July 2, 2010, 10:22 PM
Ted Nugent...:barf:

As much as I don't want someone far-left in power, I equally detest the thought of someone that far-right in the governor's seat. Too many other issues at hand than gun-rights to even think about Ted Nugent.

kingpin008
July 2, 2010, 10:27 PM
Sorry, I'm not a Nugent fan. He's just a little too out there for my taste.

oldfool
July 2, 2010, 10:46 PM
I admire and respect his defense of my 2nd Amendment rights, and his enthusiasm for hunting, and I think he brings a voice to NRA worth being heard

but he always was a mediocre guitar player, and never could carry a tune in a cast iron handbasket

and there is not a snowball's chance I would vote for him in a election contest for dogcatcher, much less a legislator, not even vs. BillyBobClinton or Dubya

but I would enjoy throwing some rounds downrange with the man, and choking down some hot BBQ with a few cold beers on the side, after

all of which strikes me as about politics and/or music, but not about guns
:o

Art Eatman
July 2, 2010, 10:46 PM
Way, way off topic.

If you enjoyed reading about "Back the Nuge" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!