NAA mini-revolver?

PDA

Spoonman
January 22, 2003, 09:34 AM
OK, I'll come right out and say it in public! I kind of want one of those tiny stainless-steel mini-revolvers. Yes, I know they're not really practical for any use whatsoever. But who among you, my brothers and sisters, will cast the 1st stone at a man who wants an impractical firearm just because it's cool? :D

Now for the real deal questions. Are these things worth a darn or are they just "toy" guns? Are they as strong as they look? How do they shoot? .22 or .22 magnum? If you have (or had) one, do (did) you like it? What's a good price for a new one? Any advice/ opinions/ experiences will be greatly appreciated.

Clif

If you enjoyed reading about "NAA mini-revolver?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Kahr carrier
January 22, 2003, 09:47 AM
Actually they are pretty well made you cant really aim them more of a point shooter ,easy to conceal.:)

stephen_g22
January 22, 2003, 11:23 AM
I have the .22LR model. I was like you, I just had to have one. I knew they were impractical and accuracy would be limited out of such a small package, but I still had to have one, so I bought one.

It functions great, it's easy to operate and it disappears anywhere. I can hit a coke can at 5-7 yards at least two of the five shots.

As long as you are comfortable with its limitations, then there is no reason why you should not buy one. It's not that expensive, go buy one!!!

I read somewhere that the ramp on the end of the barrel is not a sight, but a ridge to prevent the muzzle from slipping from the ear or nostril of the person who is trying to snatch your primary weapon.:D

Russ
January 22, 2003, 11:29 AM
It seems to me Jim March had one of these and liked it quite alot. I have been thinking about one also. They are pretty cool and look to be well made.

DeltaElite
January 22, 2003, 11:49 AM
I have a 22mag version. It rode in my pocket as a back up, last ditch, onion field gun for five years.
It was replaced by a Smith 342, but I have no complaints about the NAA mini.

ruger357
January 22, 2003, 11:57 AM
Built like a Swiss watch.

Edward429451
January 22, 2003, 12:03 PM
I used to own a NAA 22 mag and presently own a FA 22 lr.

There's a teeny tiny niche that these guns fill nicely. as Delta pointed out...onion field. They're well made and I've no regrets of ever buying them.

Should be able to get one for around 150. +-
5 to 7 yards is stretching it for these guns, IMO. They are contact distance guns only. You've got suprise on your side, use it.

Ear or nose?:scrutiny:

Tropical Z
January 22, 2003, 12:23 PM
All i know is its shocking how LOUD they are!

Shane
January 22, 2003, 01:43 PM
The NAA Minis offer a LOT of quality workmanship for the price. I have the 1 5/8th inch .22 LR/.22 magnum convertible model. Its been fired a lot, and is still very tight with NO parts breakage. It looks beautiful as well (nice wood grips), excellent metal work.

On the negative side, accuracy is very poor beyond 3 yards. That tiny grip just doesn't give you enough to hold onto it, and its hard to maintain a consistent grip for accuracy.

Recoil is mild with both .22 LR and .22 magnum loads. Noise levels are high for a .22 though.

I think the NAA minis are great for collecting and plinking (out to 3 yards), but for defense are not a practical choice. If all you want is a cute, little, well made jem for collecting and plinking, then I'd highly recommend the NAA minis.

JMLV
January 22, 2003, 02:00 PM
You can't have just one:

Wildalaska
January 22, 2003, 02:02 PM
I have had one for years, I carry it in my left front pants pocket. You dont even know its there. I can draw it and put one in the chest of a sillouhette left handed extremely fast.

I usually carry a BHP, but I always have the NAA...great for those scenarios when you must be deep cover...

WildalwayshaveagunAlaska

JMLV
January 22, 2003, 02:02 PM
example:

JMLV
January 22, 2003, 02:04 PM
have the black Powder cap & ball version:

Wildalaska
January 22, 2003, 03:00 PM
think the NAA minis are great for collecting and plinking (out to 3 yards), but for defense are not a practical choice.

Neither is calling for help. Ill take the NAA...:)

s&w 24
January 22, 2003, 03:30 PM
one of the guy's I used to work with was also a bus driver. He had a co worker that was jumped at a stop by three men and "remembered" the mini revo in his pocket that he "forgot there" 2 shots later Goblins gone and the driver was in the emergency room getting stitches but alive!

JMLV
January 22, 2003, 03:44 PM
a neat assortment of NAA Mini's. these include a version in both 22 short & Long Rifle as well as a blackPowder version. Of course the largest is a convertable 22lr/mag black widow. great guns always work excellent workmanship as well. would'nt be without one in the battery.

Mal H
January 22, 2003, 03:50 PM
I got one a few years ago. Why? Because I wanted to that's why! (That's my usual retort to my wife when I show up with something new from a gun show.) Besides it is very cute. :)

It isn't a very effective carry weapon by any stretch of the imagination, but it is a heck of a lot better than nothing when all else fails. If you can figure out the sights, it is a lot more accurate than you might suspect. I carry it with Stingers.

"Onion Field" gun, that's the first time I've heard that description and it is a great one! Too bad those cops didn't have an NAA mini, might have been only a newspaper article instead of a novel.

AnklePocket
January 22, 2003, 08:19 PM
Loads of fun to shoot. The .22 Mag handles a lot better than the much smaller LR version. Overall, the .22 Mag is a bit smaller than a Kel-Tec P32. There's really no reason to not get one. And you outta see how they look with the mother-of-pearl accessory grips.

mcole
January 22, 2003, 10:26 PM
we have 3 of them. small, easily concealable, well made.
all of ours have the oversize rosewood grips. 2 are .22lr with the 1 5/8" barrels. each one of my daugters has one. the other is the .22 mag, short barrel, oversize rosewood grips.
once you learn to shoot them, suprisingly accurate. any of ours will do 8" groups at 25 yds ( usually somewhat less). the sighting trick that seems to work for us is to not use the front blade, except as a point of reference and sight directly down the barrel. mcole

JPM70535
January 22, 2003, 10:47 PM
I've had a 22LR version for several years. It is defiitely a lat ditch option. I wholeheartedly agree that the accuracy is decent up to 3 yards, beyond that the noise is the best feature. It is a lot better than nothing IMO

tbeb
January 22, 2003, 10:55 PM
They are very good quality. I had one in .22 LR with the shortest barrel. I did not like it. It is hard to shoot fast. Bullets key holed
the target--which some say is not all bad.

I have a 2-shot .22 LR double action derringer which I like much better. I would not buy another NAA mini-revolver.

22luvr
January 23, 2003, 06:02 AM
My first NAA mini was the .22LR which was impossibly small for my large hands/fingers to securely grip.

My present one is a .22mag with the 1 1/8" barrel. I ordered NAA's aftermarket rubber boot grip for it and......voila.....instant accuracy and security!

YES, you can shoot accurate groups with the mini, provided you get a proper grip. The stock rosewood grips on the minis make that difficult. If you buy one, get the oversized grips and it will make a world of difference.

They're beautifully crafted pieces with jewel-like precision.

Mine doubles for venomous snake control when I use CCI mag shot shells. VERY effective.

cratz2
January 24, 2003, 08:29 PM
My buddy's going to sell me his for $60 when he gets tired of it. It's not in quite 100% condition, more like 85%. But it's stainless. A bit of light polishing and it should be good as new. I've never really tried to shoot it for accuracy but at about 10 or 12 yards I could only hit the biggest spinner on the four target rimfire spinner about one out of ten times. Still, gut-shootin' accurate it need be. I doubt I'll ever seriously carry it. :D

Pretty neat little guns.

Okiecruffler
January 25, 2003, 06:14 AM
I've got an itch for the black powder version. All of them look like they were carved from one piece of stainless steel.

Ala Dan
January 25, 2003, 07:12 AM
Greeting's All,

YES these guns are high quality, functional
firearms. I own the 1-1/8" barrel .22 magnum,
and since its acquistion it has found a home
riding in my front pants pocket; as an always
gun. I NEVER leave homw without it; and CCW
it anywhere and everywhere that is legal and
lawful to do so!

Best Wishes,
Ala Dan, N.R.A. Life Member

Greybeard
January 25, 2003, 09:46 AM
Have run thousands of rounds thru 1 5/8" barrel combo unit. In fact, tried to wear it out in the first month. A hoot to shoot at pie plates at 3 to 7 yards. Mine developed some type of glitch during first few thousand rounds, but NAA fixed promptly with no problems since.

Little leather holster that came with it worked great clipped to top inside of cowboy boot. Also, quite comfy for me IWB while on riding mower. With shot loads, very handy for copperheads and Texas bumble bees that sometimes tend to "hover" over "their turf".

If you get one, be sure to ALWAYS use the safety notches! You WILL at some point drop the little ones. :eek:

mdsteele
January 25, 2003, 10:12 PM
I'm very happy with mine. It goes where alot of other guns cant.
A 22. in the hand beats a 45. left at home.

January 25, 2003, 11:51 PM
I have had three. They are very high quality. And, as was mentioned, if you give them a chance, their accuracy might surprise you.

goon
January 26, 2003, 03:33 PM
I just saw one chambered for 17HMR the other day.
Now that would be a wicked little gun.

22luvr
January 27, 2003, 09:27 AM
Forgot to mention something important on my previous post.

Here's why I absolutely swear by NAA's aftermarket oversized rubber boot grip (order grip # GMM-M from NAA's website).......

The majority of the gun is gripped in the hand with just the barrel and cylinder sticking out which makes it almost impossible to grab. With the larger grip, the single-action can be cocked and fired with great speed and complete security.

Formerly, I had problems with accuracy but with the larger grip, I can now put 5" groups into a target at 7 yards repeatedly.

While not a "stopper" round, with CCI Maxi-Mag PLUS-V's, the round goes out at over 1,000 FPS even through the 1 1/8" barrel.
If you've experienced the muzzle blast, ejected by-products of combustion, and noise........wow, would you want to be on the receiving end of one of those rounds at close range?

I think not.

Spoonman
January 28, 2003, 10:10 AM
OK, ya'll talked me into it. I got one Sunday and it's a blast! Literally, cause that thing is LOUD! (I don't know what possessed me to take that 1st shot without the muffs. I know better.) Pretty darn cool, though. My brother saw it and now he's got to have one, too. If he buys one, his wife will be looking to put a whipping on me though :p . Oh well, not the 1st time I've moved a woman to consider violence, I guess. :D

Clif

Kobun
January 28, 2003, 12:23 PM
Both me and a friend has a NAA 22lr 1 1/8" each.
Both guns keyholes the rounds. We have tried all kinds of ammo with the same result.

Does anyone have any ideas to fix this, or why this is happening?

http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?s=&postid=43854

xtarheel
January 28, 2003, 07:31 PM
I guess I would disagree with the statement "no practical use". I've killed two fine bucks with mine! I live in a state that only allows a shotgun slug for deer hunting. I hate to see an animal suffer and I don't want to blow any more slug size holes in the animal than necessary. One shot behind the ear kills the wounded animal instantly.... Legal? Maybe not... Ethical??? I think so.

DeltaElite
January 28, 2003, 09:00 PM
I put the oversized black rubber grips on my 22mag.
It sure makes it easier to manipulate with my slightly arthritic hands.
Great little gun. :D

GeorgeH
January 28, 2003, 09:09 PM
I own a 1 & 1/8 inch barrel 22 WMR that I bought from a regular poster on the NAA's message board. Its a fun little gun. I vowed to buy more. A great little gun.

MR.G
January 31, 2003, 11:10 PM
Very well made little guns. I have a .22lr and a .22 magnum with both cylinders. One of them is allways with me, either by itself or as a backup to a bigger gun.

letidb
July 26, 2007, 07:55 PM
Any posts since 2003? I'm picking up my 22 NAA mag today. I'm a biker and anticipate carrying it everwhere. Any precautions? Problems? :what:

Geno
July 26, 2007, 08:02 PM
Yes, just remember to use a holster...always. It really isn't a pocket pistol, unless you use a pocket holster.

I have the NAA .22LR/.22 Mag. It's fun, reliable...and almost always in my pocket, in a holster. When I carry it, I always carry the .22 Mag cylinder with .22 Mag shot.

Doc2005

tecrsq
July 26, 2007, 08:46 PM
Dont own a NAA but have shot them and as stated they are well built pieces and great for the arms length distance.

The one I have is the version made by Freedom Arms and it is a 22L version.

The little revolver came with the belt buckle, a set of bone grips and a set of micarta grips, great little companion piece for my F.A. Model 83.

You can shop around and get surprisingly good deals on em if you are patient.

Gun Broker and related sites will provide you supply and demand prices.

GaryP
July 26, 2007, 09:24 PM
I have several but my favorite is the Black Widow Convertible (.22Mag/.22LR). I purchased the BW in 1993 and have over 5000 rounds through it. It is my BUG plus one of my favorite plinkers. :) One word of advice if I may: Do not disassemble past the normal procedure for cleaning. The internal parts are very small making the NAA Mini's difficult to near impossible to reassemble.

:evil:

frogstarjgw
July 26, 2007, 09:46 PM
I got an NAA LR used. The side plate was a little loose so I thought I would tighten the only screw holding it on. I didn't even turn it once when I heard a "ping". I had no idea it was a reverse thread screw.

I tightened the screw but it was too late; the cylinder no longer self set. A had to take the gun all the way apart. WOW what a juggle of springs to assemble. The hammer spring was giving me fits. I about gave up.

Around a week later at around 3AM (sleepless night) the solution hit me. It was one of those proud moments when I got my baby going again.

Avoid taking an NAA revolver apart.

Walkalong
July 26, 2007, 09:59 PM
I have had mine since I turned 21 back in 78. I have carried it many, many miles with me. I made two homemade holsters for it.

http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=48479&d=1164556466

eliphalet
July 26, 2007, 10:26 PM
Yes, just remember to use a holster...always. It really isn't a pocket pistol, unless you use a pocket holster.
Can I ask why not?

I have carried one in my front pocket along with my change for thousands of hours. No holster or any protection for the gun, it looks amazingly good you could never tell.
I do recommend you carry on an empty chamber, notch or not. Mine was kept in the notch till I found it on a live round twice. After than it was always kept on a empty cylinder, from where it never moved.

LightningJoe
July 27, 2007, 02:54 AM
I think these tiny guns will do about as well as any other handgun for defensive purposes, except for one major flaw. They look pretty silly, that is, they don't look like business. That's important. But, when fired, they do make a lot of noise and produce muzzle flame. At night, if fired, I'd expect an NAA mini-revolver to produce about the same results as a M1911A1 with a 5" barrel. Neither gun will likely produce an incapacitating injury. Both may well inflict a mortal injury. And both will probably stop an attack due to the mechanisms of fear and demoralization.

fletcher
July 27, 2007, 09:22 AM
Any precautions?
Use the safety slots.

Also, check out the following threads for ammo selection:
http://thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=288266
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=123515

I use the CCI Maxi-Mag +V.

arctictom
July 27, 2007, 02:45 PM
I gave one to my wife , she really likes it. Yes it is made very well, the 22 mag is to hard to hang on to, the 22lr is better imho , also check out palehorseholsters (http://www.palehorseholsters.com/pocket.htm)

slow944
July 27, 2007, 02:55 PM
Had a Black Widow in 22mag and sold it and bought a Kel-Tek P3AT. Easier to load and holds more rounds.

Mikeo
July 27, 2007, 03:14 PM
Had one years back. Liked it. It was always available. 1" Bbl .22 LR

KevininPa
July 27, 2007, 06:37 PM
.......and love it. It's the only CCW that works with my thong!!!:D Tucks nicely under my beer-gut.:what: Seriously though, I suggest the holster grip. Makes it easy to carry and gives you a fist sized grip for control. Since I got the holster grip I can plink cans at 7-10 yrds. Couldn't do that before with any of the smallish grips, and I tried three pair. Now I'd like to get the Black Widow convertible with the same grip.

Kevin in Pa

Chicken-Farmer
July 27, 2007, 06:42 PM
I have a mini master in .22LR with the additional .22 Mag cylinder. Mine has the adjustable sights and is an absolute hoot to shoot! Even with the 4" barrel it is tiny, but completely manageable. Without fail when i start shooting it everyone wants to shoot it as well. It prefers the mag cylinder but accuracy with the LR cylinder is still very good. I found that if i squeeze the entire grip with my hand tightly while shooting accuracy is on par with my MKII pistols. It is not a bullseye pistol or competition pistol by any means, but out to normal pistol shooting distances it's fine. I love shooting empty shotgun shells with mine, they fly off with considerable force. I can easily walk an empty pop can down range 15-20 yards. It is cheap to shoot, and i can't help but smile while shooting it. Sure it's "slower" to load than a semi-auto pistol, but i'm not trying to beat any speed reload records either. I am seriously considering purchasing more of the mini pistols. Like others have said the minis are a work of art and craftsmanship. I would highly recommend the minis for anyone wanting something different to fill out their collection as well as a challenge at the range

Jeff

marano35
July 28, 2007, 03:24 PM
It is a .22lr with the 1 and 5/8 barrel. I like it. I have shot it with good results at five to seven yards. I have shot some of the shot rounds for pattern and I think I could take out a snake with it at 3 yards or so. I got the gun to carry jogging for snakes. I load first two chambers with shotshells and the last three with stingers or yellow jackets. I also purchased the wood boot grips from NAA and they are a big improvement over what was on it when I bought it.

F3RR3T
April 2, 2009, 12:07 AM
i just got one for 200 22lr

Gunfighter123
April 2, 2009, 12:20 AM
As I posted in other NAA threads -- I have owned one for 15-20 years and have shot around 3000 rds. thur it with zero problems.
I think I paid under $80 for it in the mid-80s.
At times , I carry mine in a empty Maroboro box cig pack ---- show me another gun that will hold 5 rounds and fit in that !!!!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b199/Jailbird123/DSC01675.jpg

doc540
April 2, 2009, 12:22 PM
Well made, shot hundreds of rounds through mine without a problem.

Accurate out to about 7 yards.

Not the best carry piece, but at contact range is better than a set of car keys in your fist.

Not my primary carry gun, but works well enough for ultra-concealed pocket carry.

The folding handle makes a superior grip.

Stick velcro to it and it won't slip out of your pocket.

Carried this one for about 10 years, then upgraded to the short-barrel .22WMR. Stick it in someone's ear and it will get their attention.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/doc540/Guns/NAA.jpg

U2Elvis
May 12, 2009, 06:00 PM
Anyone selling a NAA cap and ball black powder revolver? Looking to buy

MCgunner
May 13, 2009, 08:53 PM
Mine will hit a paper plate SOMEwhere on the plate at 25 yards every shot. I've headshot rattlers with it at 10 feet, shot marauding possums, taken out a few rats with rat shot off the back porch, taken quite a few rabbits in the headlights at 15 or 20 yards, even head shot a feral dog at about 20 yards. It will amaze you, but you have to find the right load and learn to use it. The thing takes a rather extreme amount of concentration on sight alignment to get that sort of accuracy out of it. It doesn't point shoot worth a toot. But, it can be accurate enough to do some amazing stuff with if it likes the ammo. Amazingly, the best ammo in mine is cheap Federal bulk pack. It shoots to POA and as accurate as anything else.

Also, I couldn't shoot this thing at all without the holster grip. I tried, can't hold the damned thing with the little bird's head. Guess my paws are just too big.

I carry this little thing often as a back up. My 9x19 or my .38 are my primaries.

I'd like a cap and ball version to play with, myself. It'd be a fun toy, I think.

camsdaddy
May 13, 2009, 11:59 PM
I know this gun is designed to stick in someones gut but I enjoy shooting it. I have the 1 5/8 convertable. I havent had it but a few months probably a couple hundred rounds. I am curious how do you guys aim yours what sight picture do you use.

Surefire
May 14, 2009, 12:04 AM
Because of the tiny grip and awkward trigger feel, I find accuracy beyond 3 feet impractical. However, it is a very well made revolver and mine has never failed.

MCgunner
May 14, 2009, 09:15 AM
Because of the tiny grip and awkward trigger feel, I find accuracy beyond 3 feet impractical. However, it is a very well made revolver and mine has never failed.

Mine has a full grip, all fingers fit on it, and you push a button and it folds up like a jack knife. They're not that much off the NAA web site, called a "holster grip", and it works very well. Even if you couldn't figure out how to install it, a smith would charge you 10 bucks maybe? Hell, he might install it for you if you bought it from his shop. Takes about 5 minutes if that.

As for the trigger, use the very tip of your trigger finger or actually just a little bit back of the tip. It don't take a lot of practice to get decent with it. If you try to wrap your finger around the trigger as if it were a full size DA, it ain't gonna work so well.

I am curious how do you guys aim yours what sight picture do you use.

Sight picture? I just use a regular combat hold like any other gun. I found a load that shot a little low for the gun, filed the front sight down until it was hitting POA, and I'm good to go. At 15 yards, a rabbit has no chance. :D At 25, he's got a better chance of survival. That ain't bad for a 5 ounce 1 5/8" barrel. No, my Mk 2 makes it look stupid, but hey, it doesn't ride in a pocket, either.

One neat thing about this tiny gun, it puts a good dent on the rim of the cartridge. You'd think it might lack some hammer force being so tiny, but it's very reliable in ignition. If you carry it a lot in a sweaty pocket, though, change out the ammo once a week. .22 ammo will go sour. When I first got it, I'd carry it several months sometimes. go to the range and go to shoot it and get five duds. .22 ammo is not as reliable as centerfire and more susceptible to moisture being a heal loaded type bullet. So long as I keep the ammo fresh, I can carry it with confidence that it'll go bang every time.

CorpITGuy
May 14, 2009, 10:09 AM
VERY handy gun to have. Imagine a situation where you (assuming right handed, for the sake of discussion) either have an injured or otherwise occupied right arm where your main piece is stored. Close combat. You reach into your left pocket, pull out that little NAA mini-revolver and put it to your assailant's neck and boom....

Battle over.

A VERY useful gun indeed!

MCgunner
May 14, 2009, 10:12 AM
That's exactly the scenario I've thought of and why I put the thing in my left pocket. :D

mgkdrgn
May 14, 2009, 02:48 PM
My normal "daily carry" here in Tshirt and shorts country is an NAA Black Widow in 22mag. Recall I paid a little under $200 for it. Very well made, solid, good fit and finish, and LOUD. Comfortable grips, natural point, and I can hit an 8" paper plate at 7 paces all day long.

Ruodo
May 14, 2009, 02:53 PM
I want one of these soooooooo bad, but I haven't got a .22 revolver yet and would rather get something more fun to plink with. Going to get one for pocket carry one day for sure though.

johnnylaw53
May 15, 2009, 07:22 AM
I have had one since the 90's after I ran into a guy at a bar i was shooting pool at. It was durning a time when I stop carrying a weapon most of the time. The guy came in and he looked like someone i knew but couldn't put my finger on it. After awhile I asked the bar tender who he was, she knew who I was since she had help me some in the pass. She told me his name and that he sold me meth a few years earlier and just got out of prison for it. We ended up talking and drinking a beer togeter but when I left I told myself I better not ever leave home with out a gun again. So I got the NAA .22lr if I had it to do again I would of got the converterable with the .22 mag. But it is a good solid made weapon I did wash it one time and didn't fine it in my pocket till after I pulled the jeans from the dryer. I went out and shot it just to see and all five shots went off so I'm not sure how important it is to change the ammo everyweek but it cheap so no big deal. I normally carry a bigger weapon now but once and awhile the NAA is all I have mostly when working in the yard. They should not be someone first weapon or maybe not even 2nd but they do fill a need and you can't go wrong with one.

be safe

Air,Land&Sea
May 15, 2009, 08:40 AM
Just got a PUG, ordered an RKBA pocket holster and a bunch of Winchester Super-X (40 gr. fmj) and 34 gr. Supreme HP just arrived.

MCgunner
May 15, 2009, 09:55 AM
I pulled the jeans from the dryer. I went out and shot it just to see and all five shots went off so I'm not sure how important it is to change the ammo everyweek but it cheap so no big deal.

I have carried mine constantly since I got the CCW as a back up and after 3 or 4 months, it never fails, the ammo will dud. So, that's why I'd rather be safe than sorry on that account. The sweat and heat works its way into the primer material. I'm sort of amazed that the washer didn't kill YOUR ammo. I' would have guessed otherwise.

bhp9mm
May 16, 2009, 12:29 AM
i have one in 22lr they are made good they are very loud

remingtondude58
May 16, 2009, 12:38 AM
Those little things look neat, these look neat as well http://www.charterfirearms.com/products/Charter_Dixie_72213.html

If you enjoyed reading about "NAA mini-revolver?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!