Good deal on XD?

PDA

spartanpride
July 5, 2010, 03:11 PM
Well its always "if your happy with the price and purchase, its a good deal" I know that, it just makes me happier to know i got a good deal. :evil: Anyway, I bought a black 4" service model with all the XD gear with only (supposedly) 100 rounds through it. It's .45 ACP. I paid $425 for it. I'll post pics and maybe a little range report in a few days. (I don't pick it up til Thursday) So what do you think? Good, bad, or ugly? :)

If you enjoyed reading about "Good deal on XD?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ACORN
July 5, 2010, 03:26 PM
Sounds like a good deal to me!

Haifisch
July 5, 2010, 03:26 PM
My dealer sells the .45ACP 4" service model for $489.00 (Brand New)

boostedxt
July 5, 2010, 03:29 PM
the 4" around here with all the goodies goes for like $499...so yeah i would say it was a good deal if the round count was true. Even then...sure why not. I love my XD..:)

joe

spartanpride
July 5, 2010, 04:44 PM
It makes me feel all fuzzy inside, 14 rounds of 230 grain 45 ACP at the touch of a button! :evil:

Col. Plink
July 5, 2010, 04:57 PM
I know what you mean.

My XD45T (5") was 5 bills new. Runs like a top after ?thousands of rounds!

If you enjoyed reading about "Good deal on XD?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!