Feds Lose Netanyahu's Guns

PDA

whalerman
July 8, 2010, 04:22 PM
It looks like the Feds lost a set of Glocks being checked in by Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu's bodyguards. They came through NYC today, but the Transportation people can't find them. I'm not sure why their "Secret Service" type folks had to screw around with our rent a cops at the airport. But I'm sure there is nothing more important than complete compliance with NY's gun laws. Bet the Israeli's will handle it differently next time. And I'll bet Al Kaida thugs would check their guns in with the luggage just as faithfully as the law abiding bodyguards did. Wait, isn't there a waiting period before you fly an airliner into a building? I get so confused with all these laws.

If you enjoyed reading about "Feds Lose Netanyahu's Guns" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Demitrios
July 8, 2010, 04:26 PM
That's both too funny and sad. Kind of like looking at an English bulldog, they're really cute but in a really, really ugly kind of way.

Deltaboy
July 8, 2010, 05:07 PM
TSA rent a cops lose GUNS!!! WOW!

Monkeyleg
July 8, 2010, 05:10 PM
Can you imagine if President Obama visited another country and the host country's bureaucrats lost the Secret Service guy's guns? :what:

hso
July 8, 2010, 05:12 PM
http://thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=532034

Already under discussion.

If you enjoyed reading about "Feds Lose Netanyahu's Guns" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!