Nagant .32 ACP cylinders

PDA

ahil925
July 9, 2010, 12:43 AM
Well, I'm having a hell of a time finding .32 ammo, in any (.32 SW, SW Long, H&R Magnum) form in my area. I could order some off of the web, but the shipping isn't cheap and I'd like to be able to buy ammo at wally world when I want too. So I'm in the market for a .32 ACP conversion cylinder, but am having a bit of a hard time tracking them down for a decent price.

Anyone mind posting up-to-date prices and sellers?

So far I have:

BuyMilSurp.com - $69.00 - out of stock
CenturyArms- $72.95 - in stock, expensive shipping
KeepShooting.com - $89.95 - instock

Thats all I got. Thanks for your help all!

If you enjoyed reading about "Nagant .32 ACP cylinders" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
PRM
July 9, 2010, 08:37 AM
Can't help with cylinders ~ but just bought some .32 ACP at a great price. I really like the Prvi Partizan, high quality and my Walther functions flawless with it.

PPU32F Prvi Partizan Ammunition 32 ACP 71 Grain FMJ $11.50 /50 or $132.00/600

http://www.wideners.com/itemdetail.cfm?item_id=8886&dir=

bannockburn
July 9, 2010, 08:35 PM
I've seen WWB .32ACP at Walmart, right next to the .25ACP. Never looked at the price as I'm primarily there looking for the WWB .380ACP and .45ACP.

BHP FAN
July 9, 2010, 09:26 PM
The conversion cylinders are a HUGE waste of time and treasure. You'd be much better off to buy two or three boxes of the correct ammo from Privi Partizan, AIM had some a couple of weeks ago.the cylinders come quite oversized and require a skilled gunsmith to even attempt to fit.

If you enjoyed reading about "Nagant .32 ACP cylinders" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!