ClassicArms Yay or Nay

PDA

bigalexe
July 9, 2010, 09:40 AM
I have a friend that wants to purchase a weapon from ClassicArms.US which is apparently based in NC. They seem to trade in the "Tactical" and "Classic Commie" markets if you can call them that.

Anyone have a Yay or Nay opinion on their actual firearms? Doing a search came up with a lot of talk about them having cheap ammo but that seemed to be it.

If you enjoyed reading about "ClassicArms Yay or Nay" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Vonderek
July 9, 2010, 11:38 AM
My experience with them was positive.

stchman
July 9, 2010, 11:46 AM
I bought my WASR 10/63 and have had no problems with the rifle or the company.

They actually threw in a 2nd mag because they had 2 pictured when the ad said one mag. They seem to have reasonable prices.

Dazen
July 9, 2010, 12:18 PM
I've Bought 2 M91-30 Nagant ,1 Romanian Tokarev, 1 CZ-82, 3 Nagant Revolver's, M1 Carbine, 1 CETME , and 3 K98 Mauser's from them over the years. I was very satisfied with everything they sent me. Ive also used J&G, AIM Surplus and CDNN for alot of purchases too. Just tossed those 3 in there in case your buddy is shopping around.

texascarl
July 9, 2010, 12:36 PM
I've been happy w/my purchases from them - as well as AIM and CDNN.

Bubbles
July 9, 2010, 01:11 PM
We've had many transfers from them with no issues, and our customers seemed happy with their purchases.

bigalexe
July 9, 2010, 03:24 PM
Thanks, good to know. All I could tell was that their website was a pain to navigate but I realize that web building and gun sales aren't exactly related fields of expertise.

bgrav321
July 9, 2010, 03:38 PM
bought a mosin, tokarev, and WASR from them. All excellent. It's one of the best mosin's I've ever shot.

Daemon688
July 9, 2010, 03:56 PM
They're good, keep in mind the original owner sold the business and I haven't made any purchases from them since that period.....

If you enjoyed reading about "ClassicArms Yay or Nay" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!