Anybody have a copy of the SP101 IBOK they could send me?

PDA

c919
July 10, 2010, 11:06 PM
I have spent waaaaay too much time trying to find IOWEGAN's Book of Knowledge for the SP101 tonight. Does anybody have a copy the .pdf that they could email me?

I've been fixing up my SP101 lately and I'm really mad at myself for not getting a copy when I could. I always just figured I'd do it later. Now it's later and the SP101 IBOK is impossible to find. I have the GP100 version (which I understand is almost the same), but I'd love to have the SP101 version.

If anybody has a copy, I really appreciate if you could send me one. Thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anybody have a copy of the SP101 IBOK they could send me?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
SteelyNirvana
July 11, 2010, 10:00 AM
IOWEGAN stopped free distribution of them some time ago. He is selling them for around $10 for a print copy. Go over to rugerforum.net and you will be able to find out how to get a copy.

RugRev
July 11, 2010, 12:31 PM
SteelyNirvana is correct on where to purchase the IBOKs which have been enhanced with pictures, etc. Iowegan has one for Double Actions covering most all the models. Unfortunately, he has sold out at this time and is tending to family matters and vacation until the Fall when he stated he would print up some more copies. See:

http://rugerforum.net/announcements/23440-iowegan-goes-awol.html

The original IBOKs were redone and the old ones removed as I believe he ran into some potential legal problems with Ruger. The new IBOKs have more material and pictures and diagrams.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anybody have a copy of the SP101 IBOK they could send me?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!