Anyone ever dealt with CopsPlus?

PDA

ultradoc
July 13, 2010, 09:33 AM
Has anyone ever dealt with the company called CopsPlus? They are out of Astoria,N.Y. I ordered a holster [Bianchi leather holster] for a Bersa .380 on 26 May. About each week they move the date and say it's on back order. As of now they are saying the ship date is 26 July. Is it because the Bersa line is sooo popular or what? I am getting :banghead:frustrated and the kicker is that I they billed my credit card allready. Any ideas/thoughts/ Thanks in advance.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone ever dealt with CopsPlus?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Average Guy
July 14, 2010, 02:57 PM
I have placed several (mostly small) orders for duty gear from CopsPlus over the last few years. Never had a problem. YMMV, obviously. :)

Onward Allusion
July 14, 2010, 06:33 PM
Most places will not bill until it has shipped or is in the shipping department. If you are unhappy, call 'em and cancel your order. There shouldn't be any restocking charge 'cause you haven't received anything. If they give you a problem, call your CC company.

ultradoc (http://www.thehighroad.org/member.php?u=69425)
Anyone ever dealt with CopsPlus?
Has anyone ever dealt with the company called CopsPlus? They are out of Astoria,N.Y. I ordered a holster [Bianchi leather holster] for a Bersa .380 on 26 May. About each week they move the date and say it's on back order. As of now they are saying the ship date is 26 July. Is it because the Bersa line is sooo popular or what? I am getting :banghead:frustrated and the kicker is that I they billed my credit card allready. Any ideas/thoughts/ Thanks in advance.

robert921
July 14, 2010, 11:58 PM
I had the same problem with CopsPlus.
They billed my cc for a Bianchi holster and did not have it in stock.
After a month of moving the shipping dates, I requested a refund, which they complied with.
I don't think they're scamming anyone, they just don't stock everything they advertise.
There is another thread somewhere in THR on other member's problems with CopsPlus.

If you enjoyed reading about "Anyone ever dealt with CopsPlus?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!