Cartridge Slide

PDA

Dr.Rob
July 13, 2010, 04:13 PM
Just ordered a new cartridge slide for my .32-20 from Jim @ Trailrider Products. He's a bit backed up so I might have to wait two weeks but I am getting exactly what I want. Hazen-style slide to hold a dozen spare rounds in antique brown. I'll be sure to post pics when I pick it up!

If you enjoyed reading about "Cartridge Slide" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dr.Rob
August 4, 2010, 07:02 PM
Jim stopped by my house yesterday with my slide! Darn neighborly of him! Rich brown with brass accents, very tight fitting shell loops and a very good match to my Bauer Brothers vintage holster I found on e-bay. Making my offcial police look great, and now a functional sidearm with honest leather goods.

Total cost of the slide with 12 loops was $42. Holster set me back $25 on e-bay, belt was made by my dad in the 60's.

Can't say enough good things about Trailrider, this is only the second product I've purcahsed from him, but my cavalry pattern holster has held up to years of hard use. Way to go Jim!

http://www.gunfighter.com/trailrider/tr_holster.html

If you enjoyed reading about "Cartridge Slide" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!