Taurus .44 Mag Tracker

PDA

Fleetman
July 13, 2010, 09:31 PM
Just looking for some thoughts on this revolver....purchased today as the last firearm bought in Texas before moving to Pennsylvania tomorrow.

I found it at a pawn shop and got, I think, a pretty good price. I was disappointed there was no box/manual with it but will locate one once settled and the missing box/manual allowed me to haggle a much better price. Blue looks good and Ribber grips show no wear. The only issue is a slight ring around the cylinder but lock-up feels good and tight. 4" ported barrel and rifling looks good and sharp.

I will provide pictures once we arrive in Pa but the new addition and it's other seventy-five brothers and sisters are packed as of tonight. What a chore packing and, a little off-thread here, but do y'all keep all of your original boxes too? I found a receipt from 1967 in a Ruger M77 (tang safety) box that surprised me since I'm usually pretty meticulous in storing the receipts with my other "important" papers.

Anyway, I apologize for no pic's but I was excited about picking it up and it sure was fun to add it to the inventory list. I realize they're not the strongest revolver but I load light anyway...it just plain feels good!

If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus .44 Mag Tracker" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Taurus .44 Mag Tracker" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!