Questions about Bulgarian Century Arms AK-74

PDA

Beskytte
July 18, 2010, 06:39 PM
I'm thinking of buying one for a trunk gun, because everyone needs a trunk gun, and was wondering what kind of info you can give me on the gun. Any relevant info is appreciated. I want to buy it because the 5.45 is really cheap, and I don't mind spending a little extra time cleaning up corrosive powder residue.

I'll edit what kind of info I really need when I think of it later (just got home from work and I'm too tired to think of all the necessary info right now)...

-First, what kind of barrel threads does it have? Standard left-hand 14mm like I think normal AKs have?
-more when I can think of them...

If you enjoyed reading about "Questions about Bulgarian Century Arms AK-74" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
briansmithwins
July 18, 2010, 06:43 PM
Only buy CAI products when you can inspect them before you buy AND from a place that has a good return policy.

CAI pumps out more turds than a sewage plant. BSW

If you enjoyed reading about "Questions about Bulgarian Century Arms AK-74" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!