Model 60-15 sw 357 mag stainless

PDA

augustino
July 18, 2010, 07:46 PM
Anyone have any opinions on a SW Moedl 60-15 357 mag in stainless?
I just bought one from my local pawn shop for 400 + tax and it appears to be in excellent shape. Fits my hand like it was made for it. It has the 3" barrel and although I haven't shot it, it just feels so darn good in my hand.
Thoughts? Opinions, come on we all have opinions ha ha ha!!
Thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "Model 60-15 sw 357 mag stainless" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
GoingQuiet
July 18, 2010, 08:00 PM
The model 60's are great guns. I've owned them in the past and they're always well made and handy. Get an action job for it and you will love it even more.

Seven For Sure
July 19, 2010, 07:28 AM
I've got the same gun with 5" barrel. I wear it weak side when hog hunting loaded with snake shot and my GF likes to shoot it with .38 special. It came from S&W with the main and rebound springs cut down a few coils. No idea if they all came that way but it has a very decent pull, never had a light primer hit. Great gun you got there for what seems to be a fair price.

If you enjoyed reading about "Model 60-15 sw 357 mag stainless" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!