Help me

PDA

6-gunfun
July 18, 2010, 10:26 PM
ok so i inherited a muzzaloader 2day all it says on it is across the top it says pic-kentucky rifle its a percussion cap 9mm muzzaloader! all it has to try and identify it is it says "ncrica" cirled on the side and then it has 9m/m on it thats all it says i dont kno who made it or even if it shoots i ran some no.11 caps threw it and it did fine but as far as how much powder to put in it i have no idea also wer would i even get ammo for it? or even a bullet mold to make my own? it is rifled

If you enjoyed reading about "Help me" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Maverick223
July 18, 2010, 11:23 PM
I am of no help, but it sounds like a neat muzzleloader. If you can post a few pictures, these will help with the identification.

:)

6-gunfun
July 20, 2010, 02:00 PM
i would but i dont kno how to do it

Maverick223
July 20, 2010, 02:22 PM
Here ya go... (http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=369296)

:)

theotherwaldo
July 20, 2010, 02:39 PM
Best starting point that I can give you is that it may be a Norberto Arizmendi 9mm/ .36 caliber gun made by Eibar of Spain.

-I believe that the markings on the barrel should read Norica. This company is primarily involved in making air rifles today, although they also made shotguns and other firearms in the past.

6-gunfun
July 24, 2010, 12:27 PM
ok so still not sure what kind it is but it is a .36 cal gun shoots round balls rly accurate and is so fun to shoot only 1 downside it takes me like 5 mins to reload it once but other than that lol

If you enjoyed reading about "Help me" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!