Ranges in SoCal

PDA

ocabj
January 22, 2003, 01:16 PM
I live in Riverside and I'm trying to find a range that will let you do patterning and slug shooting. The closest range to me (Inland Fish and Game) allows slugs, but won't allow anything else (buckshot, etc).

All the ranges I found on the net in my area have trap and skeet facilities, but do not facilitate my needs.

The only range that might fit my needs is Lytle Creek, but I haven't had a chance to check it out. Anybody been there before? Anyone know of other ranges?

If you enjoyed reading about "Ranges in SoCal" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Skunkabilly
January 22, 2003, 09:33 PM
Try www.pradopistol.com

Make sure you tlel 'em what you wanna do with your shotgun, because they also have a trap/skeet range and may get confused if you ask for the shotgun range.

10-Ring
January 22, 2003, 10:05 PM
Yeah, I'll second Prado! I've shot there a few times (not well, but I did :D ) Nice facility & good, knowledgable people.

Amadeus
January 23, 2003, 01:36 AM
Prado is good. Also -- try Lytle Creek Shooting Range off the 15 Freeway. Tne exit is just south of the Glen Helen Pavillion exit.

They let you shoot just about anything there -- save for tracers.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ranges in SoCal" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!