any fellow leather workers of holster makers here

PDA

Savagehunter83
July 22, 2010, 02:33 PM
Ok I am new here so I just thought I would say hello and introduce myself. I am from Texas and pretty much into or interested in any type of shooting sport you can think of. One of my hobbies that I have been getting more and more involved in is holster making. When I got my CHL I could not find that perfect holster. About the same time I thought I would make my dad a knife sheath for a knife and just used a scrap piece of leather laying around the house so I made him one but then decided I might should go to the leather store and get the right tools to try another. Then my friend bought a Bersa and at the time you could not find a good leather holster for them so I attempted to make him on. It ended up being left handed and he was right handed. Any ways any of yall leather crafters or holster makers. Here are a few pics and the links has a few more http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/uu6/savagehunter83/

If you enjoyed reading about "any fellow leather workers of holster makers here" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
rcmodel
July 22, 2010, 03:52 PM
Yes I do!
See post #2 in this thread.
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=358100&highlight=tandy+leather

Nice work BTW, and welcome to THR!

rc

Savagehunter83
July 22, 2010, 05:18 PM
Thanks Rc

45Fan
July 27, 2010, 03:48 PM
I had that same problem, couldnt find exactly what I wanted, or if i did, it was WAY too expensive for what it was. while functional, mine have nowhere near the detail that you have crafted into your work. Good looking leather!!

tex45
August 3, 2010, 04:49 PM
Hi, I was in the same boat, had to build one for my favorite railed 1911. Good looking stuff.

If you enjoyed reading about "any fellow leather workers of holster makers here" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!