High End Pistol for Concealed Carry

PDA

Historian
July 22, 2010, 01:57 PM
I am in the fortunate positon of having some extra cash on hand and would like to buy a very good semi-auto for concealed carry. Suggestions please.

Thanks,
Historian

Samuel Adams

If you enjoyed reading about "High End Pistol for Concealed Carry" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Shadowdancer
July 22, 2010, 01:58 PM
Do you have a preference for caliber or DA/SA?

Sgt_R
July 22, 2010, 02:01 PM
Wilson Combat makes a fine 1911, if you can get past the sticker shock. Personally I'd be uncomfortable carrying a handgun worth 2-3 months rent, but ymmv.

R

minutemen1776
July 22, 2010, 02:05 PM
Kahr makes some good ones, and they're a bit pricey.

smirnoff a
July 22, 2010, 02:07 PM
There is a number of high-end 1911s out there, however, I am not a big fan of them. I carry Kahr MK40 Elite 03 with CT grips. Rohrbaugh is another little gem that can cost a small fortune.

speaksoftly
July 22, 2010, 02:08 PM
Caliber?
Size?
Action?
Cost?

All questions that if answered would help us steer you in the right direction.

Mags
July 22, 2010, 02:08 PM
I think most of middle priced hand guns are far superior for CCW than higher priced offerings. Some great examples are Glock 19/26, S&W M&Pc, and SA XDsc.

However if you just have money to burn H&K and Sig make some good sized pistols for CCW but in my opinion they have no real advantage over the mid priced big three polymers.

Shawn Dodson
July 22, 2010, 02:09 PM
Glock 19 in 9mm

or

S&W M&P in .40 or .45

speaksoftly
July 22, 2010, 02:15 PM
Some great examples are Glock 19/26, S&W M&Pc, and SA XDsc.

Those are definitely the three heading up the market right now...with good reason.

dropthehammer
July 22, 2010, 03:04 PM
really digging my M&P9c

Mike OTDP
July 22, 2010, 03:17 PM
Back to the OP...

What are you defining as "high end"? You can spend $2-$4K on a semi-custom 1911, or a Sig P210. $1K will put you into a Rohrbaugh R9 or a HK P7 - less if you buy a used PSP.

And what are you defining as "concealed"? An IWB holster? Or deep concealment? If the former, you've got a lot of options. If the latter, you're down to Seecamp, Rohrbaugh, and maybe Kahr.

Strahley
July 22, 2010, 03:18 PM
You don't need a "high end" pistol for it to be a "good ccw choice"

When I see "high end" I think of a $2500 1911. Not something I would ever want to carry

Skylerbone
July 22, 2010, 03:18 PM
Sig makes a duo that looks pretty promising and the Ruger SR 9c converts to compact as well. The M&P is my personal choice but that's because I don't have money for a compact 1911 as I'm gearing up to buy a full size.

Sebastian the Ibis
July 22, 2010, 03:36 PM
High End Pistol for Concealed Carry

Buy a glock 17 for $500.
Add Heine/Warren Sevigny night sights $150
Have the handle cut to 19/26 size and stippled to your liking $200

For $850 you have the most reliable/concealable CC package money can buy. If you want to spend more purchase ammo and training.

Friendly, Don't Fire!
July 22, 2010, 03:38 PM
Caliber?
S&W 500 Mag with 4" barrel.

Semi-Auto?
Any 45 Auto that is made in Germany or Switzerland. I can state that as I have a Sig which is a VERY NICE PIECE!

Demitrios
July 22, 2010, 03:46 PM
If you have 5k to drop on a pistol the SVI Tiki is a high end pistol.

All kidding aside, how much are looking/can you spend?

Sniper X
July 22, 2010, 03:49 PM
I carry a 1911 mostly, a Kimber Ultra CDP II nice, not cheap mine is now worth about 2K since I had it gone thru by Ted Yost...but I also carry a cheapo RIA 1911 full size, a Smith model 10 and a Ruger Security six....If I had a cherry 4in or 2in Python I would carry that too. The only thing is, if you ever do have to use a carry gnu, remember it will be either gone for a long while or forever depending on how "legal and responsible" your police department is......I personally carry a cheaper gun if I am going to an area where I think it might get dangerous...

BlayGlock
July 22, 2010, 04:03 PM
http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv239/BlayGlock/NHC/NighthawkPredator.jpg

Best carry 1911 money can buy. Nighthawk Predator II bobtail.

Nasty
July 22, 2010, 04:07 PM
KelTec PF9 and *Private* instruction by one of the top level defensive trainers...as much training as you can possibly afford.

Historian
July 22, 2010, 04:09 PM
Thanks guys. I already have a full sized M&P .40 and, after reading all your advice, I think that I'll go with the compact. Thanks again. And especcially thanks to Nasty for the last post. SD instruction is definitely part of the plan.

Historian

gatopardo
July 22, 2010, 06:30 PM
After trying to conceal everything from a 1911, xd40, and other big guns I finally understood the difference between real concealment and trying to hide a big gun in my coat.
anyway here is the keltec pf9
http://glowon.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/p1010154.jpg?w=640
and here with night sights (http://glow-on.com/gun_sights.html)
http://glowon.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/p1010156.jpg?w=640
:what:

Coltdriver
July 22, 2010, 09:58 PM
If you can find a Glock 27 to shoot give it a try. They are the easiest shooting .40 I have ever tried and they are light enough to carry all day without a problem.

armoredman
July 22, 2010, 11:23 PM
http://czcustom.com/testproduct-289.aspx

ProTek 1, Angus personal choice. I would to, if I could afford one.

Rinspeed
July 23, 2010, 09:01 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/Rinspeed/145.jpg

Quack
July 23, 2010, 09:17 AM
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/Quackzilla/Guns/DSC_2232.jpg

Jbabbler
July 23, 2010, 09:29 AM
If I had some play money for a higher end carry gun right now I would get a Walther PPS ($550-$650) and lots of ammo.

edit: nevermind, I would get an EMP first, then a PPS

Quack
July 23, 2010, 09:38 AM
My glovebox gun
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/Quackzilla/Guns/DSC_2356.jpg

EdLaver
July 23, 2010, 10:38 AM
Quack beat me to it, an EMP is a "high-end" carry gun.

Guns and more
July 23, 2010, 10:44 AM
Okay, concealed to me means small. Otherwise you won't carry it. Yes. people will say they carry their Barrett 50 every day, but you won't.
So here's my short list.
Seecamp .380
Rohrbach 380 or 9mm. (I think they are the same size)
Springfield EMP.

But, do you want to carry a high end gun? What if officer rookie decides it's illegal for you to have it and he takes it?

I'd rather carry a reliable gun than a high end one. (but I'd love to OWN some high end ones.)
For me, the Sig .238 is perfect. or a Kahr PM-9.

Ridgerunner665
July 23, 2010, 10:45 AM
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc137/Ridgerunner665/sn.jpg

I didn't pay all that $$$ to sit and look at it...

surjimmy
July 23, 2010, 02:43 PM
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa250/surjimmy/IMG_2109.jpg

Bentonville
July 23, 2010, 03:55 PM
No doubt in my mind, anyway; HK P2000SK, HK45c, P2000, or P30. Any and all would work. To learn more go to : http://www.hk-usa.com/ and try HKPro.com. These are very biased websites dealing with one of the best brands of firearms available today, imo.

searcher451
July 23, 2010, 04:15 PM
Historian: If a compact is in your future plans, you might want to look hard at one of these:

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x43/searcher451/DSC_0021.jpg

Good luck.

bigmike45
July 23, 2010, 05:32 PM
Well this has been on my hip for over 6 years now and It has never failed to fire yet.

Wilson Combat Stainless Professional, carried in a Milt Sparks Versa Max 2.
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/mike_seale/WPSAMagwell005.jpg

Roswell_Kid
July 23, 2010, 06:25 PM
"But, do you want to carry a high end gun? What if officer rookie decides it's illegal for you to have it and he takes it?"

Good point.

To prevent any potential inconvenience you should get two. One really nice one for odd number days, and another really nice one for the even days.

I envy you! There are a lot of nice options currently available. We may look back in another 20 years and discover that these are the Golden Days of handgun selection. By then, plastic may well have taken over.

:neener:

JoelSteinbach
July 23, 2010, 06:40 PM
Any of the Kimber Ultra's. Reliable, concealable And carries a big bite

jeepguy
July 23, 2010, 07:04 PM
i have a kimber ss pro carry not really high end but she is a good shooter & reliable. for high end i like the ed brown special forces carry.

clang
July 24, 2010, 12:44 PM
If you are looking for another .40, and you want "high end", I suggest you find a Smith & Wesson Performance Center Shorty 40.

You won't find a better metal framed compact 40, anywhere. Witha little shopping, you can find one of these in excellent condition for well under $1000.

Mags
July 24, 2010, 12:46 PM
You guys do know the OP decided on S&W M&P on page 1 right?

Rexster
July 24, 2010, 04:14 PM
It would have been helpful for Historian to have provided more parameters. Some folks think Glocks are expensive, and others consider Glocks cheap, for example.

I regularly tote SIG P229 SAS pistols that killed off most one of a one-thousand dollar bill apiece, and a P229R DAK that ate up eight Ben Franklins. In the past, I toted a Les Baer Thunder Ranch Special that cost in the mid-teens, and would cost about two grand today. I may well tote it again, if I revert to the 1911 after I finish my career of peace officering. ( I don't really like to mix weapon platforms, and generally carry on my own time what I carry at work.)

Skylerbone
July 24, 2010, 04:18 PM
Mags,

Maybe you should have let them go on posting all those terriffic pics.

Historian,

You've chosen a fine combo there, I've got an M&P 40 Full Size, a 9c and a 9Long on the way. Not sure if my penchant for plastic will continue beyond that unless my wife decides to start carrying in which case a 40c is in my future as well.

ChCx2744
July 24, 2010, 04:54 PM
OP, I'm assuming by "High end" you mean "More expensive." Just because a gun is worth more doesn't necessarily mean it's going to shoot any more accurate or be more reliable. It may look better and have some extra bells and whistles, but when it all comes down to it...This is a CARRY gun that you want to WORK.

Shipwreck
July 24, 2010, 08:08 PM
I would carry this, but I am afraid that sweat will get thru the hard chrome and affect the finish (hard chrome isn't really that rust proof)

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/mistershipwreck/Operator-red2.jpg

klash545
July 24, 2010, 08:30 PM
to be honest i've owned a lot of high end guns and you don't need a high end one for carry. most of the "high end" stuff is no more reliable or accurate than a $375 glock PD trade in.....and is usually less reliable and less accurate than one. and if you're planning on getting a 1911 for carry do yourself a favor and get training. if you're untrained with one a 1911 can get you killed in an encounter

Lucky 7
July 25, 2010, 10:35 AM
I throw something different out there (partially) by JMB:

Otto Comp Browning Hi-Power in 9x19.
No mag "safety," C&S Strong Side Thumb Safety, Heine Straight 8's, G10 grips, and a wonderful trigger job.

Regards,
Lucky

bac1023
July 25, 2010, 11:01 AM
I compared quite a few high end pistols in this thread.

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1210523

Some of them could easily double for a CCW.

HexHead
July 25, 2010, 11:17 AM
High end is a relative term. Compared to a Glock or M&P or XD, my Colt New Agent (which is my default EDC) could be considered "high end".

Otherwise my bobtail Nighthawk Talon II would be.

CJ
July 27, 2010, 10:43 AM
Thanks guys. I already have a full sized M&P .40 and, after reading all your advice, I think that I'll go with the compact. Thanks again. And especcially thanks to Nasty for the last post. SD instruction is definitely part of the plan.

Historian

A short while back, I was in a similar position and reasoned it like this: What pistol would I feel would be reliable enough for an intense week of training (1000-2000 rounds), comfortable enough to not be overly fatigued at the end of it, and a good carry option? I've got quite a few pistols of all values, but ended up, like you, choosing an M&Pc. Once I applied those criterion, my 'comfort-level' with a lot of other choices and 'wants' was really narrowed down to what I felt comfortable relying on.

wlewisiii
July 27, 2010, 11:06 AM
Browning Hi-Power 9mm
S&W Model 327 Night Guard. Ok, that's not a pistol but it is a very cool high end carry piece with 8 rounds of .357 Magnum.
(EDIT - I really should read to the end of the thread first. D'oh)

Tacbandit
July 27, 2010, 11:41 AM
Quote: fromKlash545
"to be honest i've owned a lot of high end guns and you don't need a high end one for carry. most of the "high end" stuff is no more reliable or accurate than a $375 glock PD trade in.....and is usually less reliable and less accurate than one. and if you're planning on getting a 1911 for carry do yourself a favor and get training. if you're untrained with one a 1911 can get you killed in an encounter"

+1 Klash...however, I would only add that the OP should get training with any firearm selected as a carry piece...being "untrained" with "A N Y" gun can get you killed...While training doesn't guarantee you'll always win, it certainly helps your chances, and can swing the odds, somewhat...

groovemastergreg
July 27, 2010, 02:24 PM
I always seem to come back to two guns for cch: a S7W Model 38 bodyguard airweight and a Glock M36 in .45. Both have finishes that will tolerate the extreme humidity in Texas as a gun carried next to your person.

I also highly recommend the High Noon "Mr. Softy" or "Bare Asset" IWB holster. As a fellow who has carried as an officer and as a CCH, these are the best IWB holsters I've ever used. And cheap, ships for under $40.00. They are stocking items at High Noon, meaning they have them in stock.

I would have no problem attending a shooting course with the Glock and shooting thousands of rounds through it in a week.

Allentown
July 27, 2010, 05:13 PM
Without reading all the responses here let me just say.

Para-ordinance c-6 LDA, or what ever the current version of that is.

Double action that feels like a single action (for the lawyers)...perfect trigger, feed everything i ever through at it..7 in the gun and 6 in the spare..small enough to conceal easily..

Only problem on it was the weight..the weight..ugggh..

i hate to say it (and have been out of guns for a LONG TIME) so i have a lot to learn..but i always did like the good old glock 26/27 for concealed carry.

maniak
August 2, 2010, 10:21 PM
For high-use (but still conceal-able) carry, my recommendation would be the H&K USPc in .45 or 9mm.

For deep (effortless) concealment, my recommendation would be the Walther PPS (9mm).

And for concealed carry of either frame choice, I'd concur with groovemastergreg: "the High Noon "Mr. Softy" or "Bare Asset" IWB holster."

But that's just because those are the sidearms I've owned and carried confidently and comfortably. You've got a lot of other good choices here that draw on similar or more extensive experience.

Ain't gun shoppin' fun?

DAdams
August 3, 2010, 11:13 AM
All those full sized SA are nice but if you want something really easy to conceal you should consider:

Kahr PM 9 or 40
Seecamp .380
Rohbaugh 9

These are all "highend" Pocketable/concealable carry pieces.

To go OT a revolver, M&P 340 in .357 with night sites and laser grips would fit the bill.
13.3 ounces, and the easily concealable J Frame format.

valorius
August 3, 2010, 03:12 PM
I am in the fortunate positon of having some extra cash on hand and would like to buy a very good semi-auto for concealed carry. Suggestions please.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b343/m21sniper/Spoons/P7andCSkatana4Big1000.jpg
HK P7

DblGonzo
August 3, 2010, 05:32 PM
Well high end to me is in the $1000 to $1800 range. So I carry a Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II. Slim and is only 25oz unloaded.

skimbell
August 3, 2010, 06:13 PM
Supposed to be available Fall 2010.
Colt's Special Combat Officers-Commander slide/Officers frame. CCO configuration.
From what I've heard, price is going to be around $1300.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/javichin1991/DSCF2371.jpg

Zak Smith
August 3, 2010, 08:51 PM
If I could go back in time ten years, I would spend more money sooner on serious training (to include force on force) and less money on guns. A Glock 19 does everything a defensive/CCW pistol needs to do.

klash545
August 3, 2010, 09:50 PM
i guess the criminal is supposed to be impressed with the expensive pistol?:D

TIMC
August 3, 2010, 10:52 PM
I guess if you can afford a nice gun to carry go for it. People drive expensive cars even though a cheap on will get you there too.
While not top end it is not cheap either; my carry gun is a Kimber Pro Raptor. I had the grips custom made for it. The gun is not only good looking but it is a darn fine shooter too. If I should ever have to defend myself with it and it is cofiscated for some reason I will miss it but I can always get another one just like it so why not.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v369/timc/KimberProRaptorII.jpg?t=1280890149

glockman19
August 4, 2010, 12:02 AM
My high end CCW is a Kimber Ultra Raptor II. My most regular carry is a S&W 442/642.

Boris bush
August 4, 2010, 12:18 AM
There is a difference between High End and high dollar. High end don't even mean a high amount of dollars needs to be spent.

High end would be an Ed Brown with no MIM. High dollar is a Kimber full of MIM. I have a 1911 fanboy friend that just can not get enough of Kimber. He has three and not a single one runs through 100 rounds without some kind of trouble. SA mil spec 1911 runs great and will run like any Glock I ever seen. The Ed Brown just plain shoots and never misses a beat. Kimber accuracy (better) and mil spec reliable. Thats high end. Then again a Glock will do everything the Brown will. High end once again. When you are talking carry pieces that is. My Glock was less than half the price my buddies HKs. I shoot my Glock better and I shoot my Glock better than he does his HK. I even consider the Bersa high end. I never hear a bad thing about them. I ALWAYS hear great things about them.

You dont have to part with a great quantity of money (in my opinion) to get a high end carry piece. Just how I see things. Nothing more.....

Girodin
August 4, 2010, 12:31 AM
But, do you want to carry a high end gun? What if officer rookie decides it's illegal for you to have it and he takes it?

I would have my attorney contact his department. Since I live in a place where carry permits are prevalent and gun laws are extremely favorable I do not see it being an issue.

G27RR
August 4, 2010, 09:23 AM
I solved the problem of having my carry weapon taken in for evidence or what have you by having more than one carry weapon....

There seems to be a bit of disdain for those carrying $1,000+ pistols that I don't get. If someone wants to carry a $3,000 Nighthawk or something I say go for it. "Rock what you've got" as they say.

The most expensive pistol I have is one I carry - STI Shadow 3" 1911. But, carrying it is why I bought it. I could carry the Glock 27 I originally bought to carry, but the Shadow conceals better, feels better, and shoots as well or better. That made it worth the price difference to me so I bought and carry it. YMMV.

Bovice
August 4, 2010, 09:58 AM
whoever suggested getting a Glock 17 and cutting the grip to a 26 length for concealability... Why would you do that when you can BUY the 26?

Girodin
August 4, 2010, 12:33 PM
whoever suggested getting a Glock 17 and cutting the grip to a 26 length for concealability... Why would you do that when you can BUY the 26?

I didn't suggest it but the reason people do it is because the longer slide is seen as an advantage (longer sight radius, and slightly increased velocity which IMO is most likely to be negligible). The slide is the easiest part of the gun to conceal for many people so extra size there isn't seen as much of an issue. That extra slide and barrel will add some weight however. The grip is often the most difficult part to conceal so people chopping a 17 feel the are getting some of the advantages of both worlds. A grip chop can be a DIY job too so there is not a major compelling reason not to do it.

Another reason would be if you want a gun with a rail to mount a light. I actually see that as being a more compelling reason than both of the above for a carry/fighting gun. Someone will probably ask who the heck carries a gun with a light on it and worries about the grip size. I would submit that with a quality holster like a raven concealment holster the light isn't much of an issue at all but the grip is likely to be the most difficult part to conceal.

Another reason might be that used G17s are often easier to find at lower prices than a 26. Thus one might end up with what they see as a better layout and actually have it cost them less as well.

A G26 is a pretty good carry gun and I can understand why many people wouldn't wont to bother modding a G17 for advantages advantages that are slight. There is also issues of whether the balance and feel will be thrown off.

Further with the growing popularity of small red dot sights for CC guns (granted this is just starting as an emerging trend) the longer sight radius is made completely irrelevant if one uses that type of a setup.

In sum, it is not an idea that lacks a rational basis nor is it something that is leaps and bounds better than carrying a g26 or g19 for that matter.

UnTainted
August 4, 2010, 12:52 PM
I'd say get a Sig Sauer P-239 in 9mm, 40, or 357sig.

This is one high end pistol. It's a small weapon that shoots like a full-size handgun. Sigs have awesome triggers, and I find them to be the safest weapons I own.

If you want something smaller, others have said pocket 9mms or the small mk40. I also recomend a kahr, though they are pricey. My mk9 elite 03 has been nothing but epic awesome, and it carries IWB-t like a dream.

1911s are cool, but big.

browning hi-power is long ,but carries well with the shorter handle and the very thin profile.

My recommendation is buy 2 handguns, not just one really expensive one. I'd get a small one to carry and a big one for carry when necessary or for vehicle or home defense.

Also, check which brands have good warranties - this can be important given that any brand can have defects in a particular piece.

Salty1
August 4, 2010, 01:08 PM
STI Escort, hands down and you will never be disappointed.... next look at a Sig P239

Guns and more
August 4, 2010, 01:23 PM
You didn't say how you were going to carry it. I see you are in Dallas which is gun friendly.
In 9mm., I'd go with a Springfield EMP or a Kahr PM-9 with night sights.
Also a Sig 239 although it think it's kinda big.
For pocket carry, a Sig 238 or a Kahr 380 (obviously in .380)
Also a Seecamp 380 is pricey and well made, but no fun to shoot.
Or for a splash, a Rohrbach 9mm. but no fun to shoot. YMMV.

granthog
August 4, 2010, 03:00 PM
I have a crimson pro carry 45......a little spendy, but a wonderful and very dependable handgun. I never reallly thought I would like the laser , however you can not believe how effective it is...I still can't believe how accurate a laser can make any handgun. This is my first message on here, I am new.......Granthog (common sense is not so common)

Boris bush
August 4, 2010, 03:11 PM
On the lazer. I agree. When my boy was five and I started training him how to shoot a pistol I lollipopped the lazer over a correct sight picture. At seven he can keep every round for a days shooting in the center ring of a B27 at 7 yards with the P22, without the lazer on it.

I am looking into getting a taclight and lazer combo for the XD9 right now....

CPshooter
August 4, 2010, 08:18 PM
I consider anything H&K to be "high end" (in the tupperware market anyway). That said, my LEM P2000sk 9mm serves me well. I love this gun.
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n106/TonyG749/P2000sk%209mm/IMG_0161.jpg

It gets carried in a Stronghold Phoenix IWB holster. Found HERE (http://www.bestbelt.com/product/gunleather/gun_holsters.html). Designed by Tim Thurner of TT Gunleather. It's the best IWB holster I've come across.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n106/TonyG749/2.jpg

Choclabman
August 4, 2010, 09:06 PM
What is expensive to one person, will be cheap to another. Just a fact.

I prefer 1911's. All mine have been flawless. Unlike the Glock and HK, I once owned.
I own "several" 1911's. But for CCW, I prefer a Kimber Ultra Carry II with night sights and Crimson Trace grips.

orionengnr
August 4, 2010, 09:25 PM
i guess the criminal is supposed to be impressed with the expensive pistol?
Nope, it's all about what I am confident in and shoot well with.
Pride of ownership does enter into it as well. If it is beautiful (to my eye) and I shoot it well, why would I want something less?

ETA--I'd sure like an Ed Brown like the one in post #25. I'd hate to see it get it's first ding or a scratch, but then, most of us don't buy a brand new car and never let it leave the garage, either. :) I'd bet you could get it refinished at the Mother Ship for a couple hundred dollars...and it will maintain it's value forever. Try that with your Honda Accord.

gym
August 4, 2010, 10:52 PM
High end is like the above Nighthawk, Baer, Wilson, Kimber, beautiful accurate, and a shame to use on a Bad Guy. Only because it's going to go for a ride and may come back marked up. Carry a Glock and take the "pretty" guns to the fancy affairs or the range. It hurts when they scribe case numbers accross your slide.

ThePunisher'sArmory
August 4, 2010, 10:59 PM
Kimber Custom CDP. Got to shoot one and cant wait to buy one. However I will be buying her bigger brother 4.5 or 5".

If you enjoyed reading about "High End Pistol for Concealed Carry" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!