GA CCW question

PDA

Copernicus
July 24, 2010, 10:00 AM
I was curious if any of my fellow Georgians have gotten a letter from their probate courts stating that there has been a problem with their application and they need to go back in and pick up a packet with further instructions.

If you enjoyed reading about "GA CCW question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mike J
July 24, 2010, 11:12 AM
I haven't. This might be a good question to ask at www.georgiapacking.org in the forum.

IlikeSA
July 24, 2010, 07:18 PM
That sounds strange. What county are you in? Are you renewing or applying?

Copernicus
July 25, 2010, 11:49 AM
I'm in Cherokee Co and I am applying. I had to wait until now so SB 308 could be passed due to a misdemeanor mj charge 12 years ago

wishin
July 25, 2010, 07:05 PM
I was curious if any of my fellow Georgians have gotten a letter from their probate courts stating that there has been a problem with their application and they need to go back in and pick up a packet with further instructions.
I haven't, but my initial GFL was over 15 years ago. Maybe it's a new hurdle imposed under certain cases such as your past transgression.

If you enjoyed reading about "GA CCW question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!