Poseidon shotgun

PDA

Fly320s
January 22, 2003, 01:46 PM
I was flipping through an old issue of Shotgun News when I came upon an article about Aguila ammo and the Poseidon shotgun.

It is a short, lightweight shotgun that fires the Mini-shells, a half-length shell.

Last I heard it is not yet available. Anyone know more about it? When might it hit the market?

If you enjoyed reading about "Poseidon shotgun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Dave McCracken
January 23, 2003, 04:47 AM
It's your choice, but...

The idea of possessing a weapon that has only one single source of ammo doesn't appeal to me.

If you like the idea of a short, light, and handy shotgun with minimal recoil, you may want to get one of the 870 Expresses in 28 gauge...

Chuck Dye
January 23, 2003, 01:25 PM
Poseidon firearms and the short 12ga are the product of Aguila Ammunition/Centurion Ordinance. The guns-shotguns and some very interesting Ruger 77/22s-vanished from the website last summer. Vaporware? Check out

http://aguilaammo.com

If you enjoyed reading about "Poseidon shotgun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!