Brommeland Gun Leather

PDA

johniac7078
July 26, 2010, 11:21 AM
I recently got a Max Con V IWB holster from Gary Brommeland (www.brommelandgunleather.com) for my new S&W 1911. I also got a single magazine pouch. I went for service grade. They are simply BEAUTIFUL and with a good belt the best i've used for concealed carry. I cant say enough. I left a voice mail message for Mr. Brommeland about a few questions I had, he called me back right away and was extremely helpful and a lot of fun to talk to. Lucky for me he had them in stock. I got them in three days. You might have to wait, but it is seriously worth it.

The quality of these items is outstanding. I did a you tube video on them. have a look if you are into really high quality concealed carry holsters. here it the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7YeQnNgqRY

If you enjoyed reading about "Brommeland Gun Leather" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Brommeland Gun Leather" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!