Rifle scope and Glasses

PDA

deadeyedog270
July 27, 2010, 05:49 PM
About 4 years a go I had to get glasses I'm near sighted (problem seeing distances) when I look down through my Rifle scope or spotting scope it looks fuzzy with my glasses on I take them off I see fine through the scope.
Has any one had this problem what can I do? do I have to retrain my eyes
I can nor walk around with no glasses or hope to get them off in time to take a shot.

If you enjoyed reading about "Rifle scope and Glasses" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
oldbanjo
July 27, 2010, 06:02 PM
Adjust the focus on your scope.

oldbanjo
July 27, 2010, 06:06 PM
There should be a locking piece in front of the eyepiece, loosen it then turn the eye piece until you can see clear with your glasses on.

deadeyedog270
July 27, 2010, 07:51 PM
mine dose not have any ajustments like that a real inexpencive model simmons rifle scope, have not been real happy with it any way so it looks like it is time to upgrade
any sugestions on a good scope under $150.00 that will get me seeing 100-200 yards nicely

hammerklavier
July 27, 2010, 07:58 PM
You can get a Nikon Buckmaster for $180 at opticsplanet.com.... The prostaff is $100 to $160.

If you enjoyed reading about "Rifle scope and Glasses" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!